There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be QB if Alex continues to struggle?

Who will be QB if Alex continues to struggle?

I think we evaluate Nate instead of reverting to Hill if its another trainwreck bring in the boy from Gilroy as a scab. We will be drafting pretty high again and we need to know what we got in Davis so why not. Obviously Hill nor Smith are the future so lets take a chance this season not have another offseason with the 800lb elephant in the room.

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Nov 8, 2009 at 23:41:01 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
The question is, who the hell is going to block for our QB?
M-Rob, obviously.
Originally posted by B650:

Thank you.

People dont care though. Its all about fantasy players. They dont look at these great teams and how they are DOMINATING in the trenches. The WORST thing we can do is put in a fresh rookie back there and let OUR o-line block for him. It will be 2005 redux.

F...That.
So if Alex turns the ball over at least 3 times against the Bears, will Singletary give the job back to Shaun Hill? I mean, Singletary talks about winning, and Alex Smith is not a winner. I am tired of our team switching quarterbacks during the middle of the season
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by B650:

Thank you.

People dont care though. Its all about fantasy players. They dont look at these great teams and how they are DOMINATING in the trenches. The WORST thing we can do is put in a fresh rookie back there and let OUR o-line block for him. It will be 2005 redux.

F...That.

I think Alex struggles going under center as the commentators mentioned with poor footwork and stares down his recievers that said they should just allow to come from a shotgun formation. He seems most comfortable doing that and will give him more time to see protection breaking down and get rid of the ball. No matter what though we can't just tank this season without learning anything from it let Davis have a shot at least he seems mobile too.

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Nov 9, 2009 at 00:00:22 ]
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
So if Alex turns the ball over at least 3 times against the Bears, will Singletary give the job back to Shaun Hill? I mean, Singletary talks about winning, and Alex Smith is not a winner. I am tired of our team switching quarterbacks during the middle of the season

WHen you have 4 mediocre or less QB's what else to do, no? Davis?? Could he be worse? Maybe?