LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Give Nate Davis a shot..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by Reckless:
Does anyone else get that feeling when Alex throws an INT, fumbles, makes mistakes etc..that he kinda has this 'whatever' attitude? After the INT to Finnegan he was on the sideline smiling...smiling...ear to ear..

I don't care what you think of Hill. He doesn't GIVE THE TEAM THE ****ING GAME!

"oh the one INT wasn't his fault the guy tipped it". Really NT? Are we going to do this again? For every one thing he does well there will be two to three things he does terrible.

This is one of the worst defenses he played today and he gave them 3 INTs.

I think this franchise owes it to the fans to at least give Nate Davis a chance to succeed. Honestly, are you guys gonna ride the Hope Train the next 8 games? This is by far the most talented team we have had in 7 years. A top tier defense, solid running game, and an outstanding Tight End will help any rookie. We got that.
Tell your mom to take your computer out of your room please....

Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Does anyone else get that feeling when Alex throws an INT, fumbles, makes mistakes etc..that he kinda has this 'whatever' attitude? After the INT to Finnegan he was on the sideline smiling...smiling...ear to ear..

"oh the one INT wasn't his fault the guy tipped it". Really NT? Are we going to do this again? For every one thing he does well there will be two to three things he does terrible.

I think this franchise owes it to the fans to at least give Nate Davis a chance to succeed. Honestly, are you guys gonna ride the Hope Train the next 8 games? This is by far the most talented team we have had in 7 years. A top tier defense, solid running game, and an outstanding Tight End will help any rookie. We got that.

LMAO, i dont know whats harder, Accepting the fact that NATE DAVIS WILL NEVER START FOR US THIS SEASON. Or accepting that Smith will probably start next season, barring a horrific situation.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:

LMAO, i dont know whats harder, Accepting the fact that NATE DAVIS WILL NEVER START FOR US THIS SEASON. Or accepting that Smith will probably start next season, barring a horrific situation. What is soo hard for some of the Davis fans to understand. The niners wanna bring him along slowly because they feel he can be special. Some of ya'll just want to put him in to f**k things up right now. He's not even 2nd on the depth chart. I'm just saying we have the kid, so let him develop. Is it that hard?
  • dj43

Would you please go back and edit your thread and take those ridiculous locks out of it. It makes it very difficult to read a page when you have to constantly scroll back and forth. It is annoying and disrespectful to other posters to have deal with it.
  • dj43
The most important job for the 49ers to accomplish during the balance of this season is NOT to see if Nate Davis can be a starter in this league.

What is CRITICAL is to ascertain once and for all, if ALEX SMITH can be the guy to lead this team for the next 5+ years.

In the remaining games, Smith, and the young receivers MUST be given the opportunity to prove whether they can be the nucleus of the passing game. And, given the fact they have had a relatively short amount of time together prior to Smith taking over from Hill, it will take all available time to make that judgement.

Even if Smith should fall apart completely during the rest of the season, the team STILL could not know enough about Davis to NOT draft another QB next year.

That may not be a sexy answer but it is the reality of the rest of the year.
Share 49ersWebzone