There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Completely unimpressed by Josh Morgan...

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
This begs the question..are the coaches so retarded they don't know who to start. I mean they kept Hill on the bench, all he does is come out and score 2 td's....

Coach FRAUD is not the REAL DEAL. Don't be fooled by his DROPPED PANTS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES. He's just trying to make up for lack of X's and O's, clock management and personnel management.

Welll I don't know about all that. If Alex had just not f**ked it all up...twice in the 4th Quarter, they'd be lovin' coach. But still the whole JHill in the doghouse thing pisses me off, he proved himself last year.
This begs the question..are the coaches so retarded they don't know who to start. I mean they kept Hill on the bench, all he does is come out and score 2 td's....

Coach FRAUD is not the REAL DEAL. Don't be fooled by his DROPPED PANTS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES. He's just trying to make up for lack of X's and O's, clock management and personnel management.

Welll I don't know about all that. If Alex had just not f**ked it all up...twice in the 4th Quarter, they'd be lovin' coach. But still the whole JHill in the doghouse thing pisses me off, he proved himself last year.

Coach FRAUD has his favorites. Only those who are impressed with his DROPPED PANTS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES see the playing field.

Perhaps Jason Hill doesn't like to kiss behind...

Coach FRAUD has his favorites. Only those who are impressed with his DROPPED PANTS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES see the playing field.

Well I admit they messed up with Clements, Rossum, JHill, and I have no idea why bruce is still playing.

Well I admit they messed up with Clements, Rossum, JHill, and I have no idea why bruce is still playing.

Yes, yes, yes and yes. All 4 of those are mess ups in different ways. Yet Coach FRAUD still has lots of people fooled.

If you don't even know who your best players are and you don't even know who to have return kicks and not return kicks what is your ceiling as a Head Coach?

People still think this guy is going to lead us to the promised land.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
The BEST WRs in the game have off games. Morgan is no Jerry Rice, so he's expected to have a few bad games like this. Mind you that this is a team loss. Everyone coulda done better

He has an off day every week.

he is thrown to twice a game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What is it about Morgan that have all of you licking his nuts. He's not very big ot fast. The guy makes a couple of catches and he's the next best thing.
Originally posted by mayo63:
What is it about Morgan that have all of you licking his nuts. He's not very big ot fast. The guy makes a couple of catches and he's the next best thing.

The "BIG CATCHES" were in PRESEASON mind you. Possibly the most overrated 49er on the WZ BAR NONE. I don't get the Josh Morgan obsession either.

Jason Hill is twice the player he is and always has been.