LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Singletary gave up 34 points today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Power running and a strong D, that is what he said.

Can we fire him now ...PLEASE
Singletary did?
a one man D? awesome!

now,
  • Mex49
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Singletary did?

It was all Nolan's fault last year wasn't it?
How quickly we forget
Singletary also threw 3 interceptions.

And he made sure not to block for his QB so he would have under 3 seconds almost every snap. That was all Sing.

And he stole the ball from Chris Johnson and Vince Young and ran it in himself but made sure they got the points. Oh and did you see that incredible leaping catch he made in the 4th quarter??

HAHA

and Fischer made those 34 points all by himself
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Singletary did?

It was all Nolan's fault last year wasn't it?
How quickly we forget

Good point . . .
  • Mex49
I know must of you cant remember your name but just try to think back a few weeks. We get blown out by Atlanta, have two weeks to prepare for Houston, give up 21 points in the first half, and then we loose to the 1-7 titans at home.

Whose f**king fault is it? I know you all love HOF titles but grow up boys. We still suck ( some a lot more than others) and it starts at the top

Owner ,GM, HC ,OC, DC, and so on
  • Mex49
Originally posted by FourNine49:
HAHA

and Fischer made those 34 points all by himself

His team looked ready to play and WIN

Did you just tell us in your own words that our coached was, well, out coached again?

[ Edited by Mex49 on Nov 8, 2009 at 21:54:27 ]
I don't know about ya'll, but it has been a long time since I saw someone run backwards into the endzone and just straight embarass a defense.

Just between Roddy White and Chris Johnson themselves eliminates the Niners to be thought of as a top 10 type of Defense.

This thread is just incredibly lame.
Originally posted by danimal:
I don't know about ya'll, but it has been a long time since I saw someone run backwards into the endzone and just straight embarass a defense.

Just between Roddy White and Chris Johnson themselves eliminates the Niners to be thought of as a top 10 type of Defense.

Anyone who really thought they were a top 10 defense was not really paying attention. The defense has overachieved but cannot be considered a top 10 defense until they can consistently get to the QB and make plays in the secondary.

That TD didnt count tho....
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This thread is just incredibly lame.

I guess you want Nolan back then... it is his team?
Share 49ersWebzone