There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manusky

Manusky

So am I the only one who just has not been impressed with this guy? Imo he had one good game and that was the first game at Arizona
I dunno about one good game. The beat Arizona on the road, shut down seattle, shut out the rams, and then lose a nail biter at Minn. That game they did a great job of containing the vikes until the last play. Then an ugly falcons game, and an ugly first half in houston, a good game in Indy, and a good first half today.

Definitely room for better play, and play calling for that matter, but saying just one good game is all he has had is a little much.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I dunno about one good game. The beat Arizona on the road, shut down seattle, shut out the rams, and then lose a nail biter at Minn. That game they did a great job of containing the vikes until the last play. Then an ugly falcons game, and an ugly first half in houston, a good game in Indy, and a good first half today.

Definitely room for better play, and play calling for that matter, but saying just one good game is all he has had is a little much.

I guess I can see more than one game I just look at our no pass rush, and we give up a lot of yards thru the air. and teams out some points up against us it seems like. I don't want him fired just yet but I do want to see a lot of improvment from him
The niners d has been the only reason we arent 1 and 7 right now.

That being said, there are too many lapses, bad matchups, wtf defensive calls (like the one that lost the game for us against the vikes..)

I think he needs to go, or maybe he needs better players. Leaving D Goldson out by himself, or slow ass lewis is a bad idea.

The f**k is he smoking, for not telling coach sing to cut roman.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I guess I can see more than one game I just look at our no pass rush, and we give up a lot of yards thru the air. and teams out some points up against us it seems like. I don't want him fired just yet but I do want to see a lot of improvment from him

There isn't going to be much improvement from him.

Manusky has been with the defense now for almost a whole year. What you see is what you're going to get.

That being said, the DC position or defensive playcalling is really the least of my worries right now.

-9fA
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

That being said, there are too many lapses, bad matchups, wtf defensive calls (like the one that lost the game for us against the vikes..)

I think he needs to go, or maybe he needs better players. Leaving D Goldson out by himself, or slow ass lewis is a bad idea.

I want to give him more time. but he does have a lot of head-scratchers but not a lot of talent
  • Mex49

3-5 STONED. maybe you should lay down the pipe... dope

To add to this, our team plays absolutely terrible against the playaction. Does anyone have the stats on this? I swear if a team ran a PA Pass, we would bite hard 9/10 times. A corner route on PA after a run and the WR/TE gets like 30+ yards. It's sickening.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

There isn't going to be much improvement from him.

Manusky has been with the defense now for almost a whole year. What you see is what you're going to get.

That being said, the DC position or defensive playcalling is really the least of my worries right now.

-9fA

Mine to dude. Im tired of the Hill/Smith/We are awesome/We suck/We will beat this team threads just wanted to talk about something difrent for a change
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

I want to give him more time. but he does have a lot of head-scratchers but not a lot of talent

I don't think we will see much more from him. I like that he gameplans and we shut down the other team in the first half, but he does not make good adjustments, and it just seems liek we get steamrolled in the 2nd half of all of our losses.
Originally posted by Mex49:

Dont get it.
Manusky has done a decent job this year.
  • Mex49

Dont get it.

Really?

which part?

Dont get it.

Really?

which part?

All of it. Im tired
  • Mex49

Dont get it.

Really?

which part?

All of it. Im tired

Then it is time to clean house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!