Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I cant wait to hear Singletary

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
"In my mind, as long as we continue to fight, as long as we continue to play the way we played today, we've got a chance — if we take away the stupid stuff where we're killing
ourselves," Singletary said.

The stupid stuff...like having Jason Hill on the bench all season long...like cutting Rossum and making your best CB handle punts...like 3 straight run plays up the gut against Minnesota, enabling Favre's last-second miracle...that stupid stuff? Yeah, if we eliminate all the stupid stuff, we'll be a much better football team. I wonder when Singletary and Raye are going to start actually looking at themselves.

How does Singletary explain himself around Jason Hill. I cant wait to hear that speech. and can we please fire J Sullivan.

"Well, we felt that Bruce was the safe pick. He could block. I didn't feel Hill could block at that point and Bruce gave us the best chance to win. We like to have the guys out there who give us the best chance to win. Jason is stepping up and I believe he gives us the best chance to win now. It is what it is. Moving forward, we just need to build some continuity. Things will change, but it takes time. We'll see Tennessee in the Super Bowl."

There you go. I just saved you 15 minutes.
  • Mex49
"In my mind, as long as we continue to fight, as long as we continue to play the way we played today, we've got a chance — if we take away the stupid stuff where we're killing

The stupid stuff...like having Jason Hill on the bench all season long...like cutting Rossum and making your best CB handle punts...like 3 straight run plays up the gut against Minnesota, enabling Favre's last-second miracle...that stupid stuff? Yeah, if we eliminate all the stupid stuff, we'll be a much better football team. I wonder when Singletary and Raye are going to start actually looking at themselves.

How does Singletary explain himself around Jason Hill. I cant wait to hear that speech. and can we please fire J Sullivan.

"Well, we felt that Bruce was the safe pick. He could block. I didn't feel Hill could block at that point and Bruce gave us the best chance to win. We like to have the guys out there who give us the best chance to win. Jason is stepping up and I believe he gives us the best chance to win now. It is what it is. Moving forward, we just need to build some continuity. Things will change, but it takes time. We'll see Tennessee in the Super Bowl."

That was good... and sad. But he was HOF

LOL.

That's him exactly. He's starting to sound a lot like Nolan but just more arrogant. "I will be the best coach ever." "We will still go to the playoffs."

What fantasy world does this guy live in? He's really scaring me.
B560...day-am, you do Singletary better than Singletary . Yep, that's what he's going to say, or something very close to it. Good one...
Originally posted by jed_york:
Locker room is motivated, united, and in high spirit. All coaching staffs are are motivated, on same page and has great chemistry.

Ownership and Sr management are 150% committed to Scotty and Singletary.

The team is on track, improving and everybody is doing heck of a job.

Go niners.

Jed! Its Jed York! Hey Jed, you know its O.K. to question your coaches and GM once in a while. I know your young and respect these guys, but they do work for you. You cant just drink the koolaid, and believe what they are telling you is improvement. I would be asking Scotty why we have so many holes on this team, and lack depth at most positions. I like Mike Singletary, but he can take us so far, with the skills he has at coaching. The offense is what he wants it to be, and we cant hire any decent coordinator because of this. WCO got us those trophies, not smashmouth. Our defense looks good on the feild, but on paper we dont look too pretty. Their inspiration runs out by the 4th qtr. We used to run the 4-3, and have a decent pass rush. We do have some great players all around, but they have them running in the wrong direction. WE ARE THE NINERS! Didnt Uncle Eddie teach you anything? Wheres the passion? The sooner you stand up make your presence be known, and do what you have to do to continue our great legacy, the sooner we can get back on track, and be perennial winners once again. Now get in their and tell them how you feel about our team.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

LOL.

That's him exactly. He's starting to sound a lot like Nolan but just more arrogant. "I will be the best coach ever." "We will still go to the playoffs."

Nolan taught Singletary well, and Sing was a sponge when Nolan was teaching.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Singletary reminds me of that motivational speaker Chris Farley played on Saturday Night Live.

You did notice our players are a lot more motivated than our opponents', didn't you?

I dont care about our players being more motivated than our opponents. We are still losing eventhough we are "motivated". You and your family are not doing a good job with our 49ers. You look at all the great organizations and it all starts with ownership. You are failing at your job Jed York.

Thanks for your input, we appreciate caring fans.

We are the most admired franchise in the league, we are the only team that has value at every key position from members of senior management to bench warmers. We also have the most fiscally responsible philosophy in team management. Folks always looked up to us at the owners' meeting.

LOL.

It's all in the secret black notebook Singletary carries. It's called "Teachings From the Master, Volumes 1-3.5". Singletary is, of course, currently writing Volumes 3.5-8.
Singletary always tows the company line and will state all will be ok we are just going through growing pains and with the injuries we need to get the new guys up to speed. The problem is I'm not sure singletary really knows how. Have you ever been in a situation where you are in over your head and you can't think straight and you really don't know what to do, you're completely lost. This is where Sngletary is. He may be a great motivator but that only goes so far. I don't think he is cerebral enough to coach his way out of the funk we are in.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Singletary reminds me of that motivational speaker Chris Farley played on Saturday Night Live.

Oh yeah, in what way?

Dead and gone?

sad but true
Originally posted by posterX:

LOL.

It's all in the secret black notebook Singletary carries. It's called "Teachings From the Master, Volumes 1-3.5". Singletary is, of course, currently writing Volumes 3.5-8.

Coach Singletary cries when folks mention the bond between he and coach nolan. coach Singletary openly said how coach nolan taught him to be a man and a coach. Copying nolan's style of carrying a notebook is but one of the traits. coach singletary also duplicated coach nolan's sideline presence, nolan with suits and singletary with oversized 24k cross. Our team has blessed with the all important continuity in key positions.

http://emuss.blogspot.com/2008/10/one-coachs-loyalty-for-another-coach.html
Is time for sing to press the ask Madden button.
He's Nolan 2.0. He's too stubborn to admit his mistakes. He'll be asked about Jason Hill and he'll give you the same b.s. He'll be asked about Raytard and give the same old answer.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
He's Nolan 2.0. He's too stubborn to admit his mistakes. He'll be asked about Jason Hill and he'll give you the same b.s. He'll be asked about Raytard and give the same old answer.

Your kidding right? Nolan would have probably still had Shuan Hill in there, would have never started Crabtree, would have never benched Roman or Clements and probably would keep Jason Hill inactive all year. You can't blame Singletary for tyring to win, he certainly wants to win and is not affraid to make changes. Plus I think Jimmy Raye showed yesterday he can open it up and be more creative.

We lost yesterday because we turn the ball over 4 times!!!! You can't blame the coaches for that!
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Your kidding right? Nolan would have probably still had Shuan Hill in there, would have never started Crabtree, would have never benched Roman or Clements and probably would keep Jason Hill inactive all year. You can't blame Singletary for tyring to win, he certainly wants to win and is not affraid to make changes. Plus I think Jimmy Raye showed yesterday he can open it up and be more creative.

We lost yesterday because we turn the ball over 4 times!!!! You can't blame the coaches for that!

Singletary sucks so does Raytard. They came here together, now they leave together. Bring in somebody who's not stubborn and who will actually throw the ball and call a good football game.