Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I cant wait to hear Singletary

I guess we are a DAMN CHARITY!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

LOL
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I hope his inner n****r comes out like it did for Brett Rogers after he was KTFO last night on CBS Friday Night Fights...

Responding to reporters on his TKO loss....

"I hate it! I'm comin back stronger! See what I'm sayin...this was, ah I mean..arggghhhhh!" I'm so so so so so heated right now I can't put into words the words I want to put into!".

oh why would you do this to your self Glory.....geez

anyway, they should have never interviewed someone that fast after receiving a KO or concussion.......Brett was in denial and his pride was hurt.

he was telling himself that he should have let his hands go earlier......if he would have he would have been KO'd alot quicker.....they had a good game plan....but Fedor studied his tendencies.....and timed a perfect counter punch.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

LOL

And who is in charge of that?

Say it you b***hes...."""""""""""""""""""" MIKE SINGLETARY"""""""""""""""""""""

and I wont even mention his immature and pathetic comments to H. Dahl while his team was getting gang raped.
we do have educated players on our team, you really think they are behind him anymore. cant wait to hear what they say next year when he is at home polishing his HOF trophy
I just find it funny how all the fans and media was wanting to see us open the play book... we did... and this was the result. Dont get me wrong becuase the three running plays and punting is not my idea of an offense ether. I think the Titans were a very underrated team going into this game and we should have won on "paper".

The blame falls on all the players and coaches with this one. Alex mad mistakes, Crabtree made mistakes, Bruce, our O-line, our defense... there was a laundry list of mistakes to go around. I still think alex is the best QB we have but I dont want to see him throw it more than 30 times a game.

I hope todays loss will lead us back to a game plane that was used in the first 4 games of the season. We dont have the tackles on ether side of the line to sustain a pass first offense. Raye is being put to the test with the lack of talent and it shows in the games. We need to get back to the run setting up the pass, there was alot of 7 man boxes today and jimmy raye didn't pick up on it at all.

Regardless of what happens this season, wether it be us not making the playoffs or alex throws 20 TD and onl 2 picks in the next 8 games... Sing should be given one more year and I'll be very dissapointed if we dont draft another QB in the first round next year.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by jed_york:
Locker room is motivated, united, and in high spirit. All coaching staffs are are motivated, on same page and has great chemistry.

Ownership and Sr management are 150% committed to Scotty and Singletary.

The team is on track, improving and everybody is doing heck of a job.

Go niners.

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not.

Did you notice the posters name?

it's singfan, back again.

-9fA

Who might be in fact; nolanhasaplan!!!!!
Why does anyone care what he has to say? Isn't he the one that started "don't tell me, show me!"
"In my mind, as long as we continue to fight, as long as we continue to play the way we played today, we've got a chance — if we take away the stupid stuff where we're killing
ourselves," Singletary said.
Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Singletary reminds me of that motivational speaker Chris Farley played on Saturday Night Live.

You did notice our players are a lot more motivated than our opponents', didn't you?

I dont care about our players being more motivated than our opponents. We are still losing eventhough we are "motivated". You and your family are not doing a good job with our 49ers. You look at all the great organizations and it all starts with ownership. You are failing at your job Jed York.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by 49Gorillas:
I just find it funny how all the fans and media was wanting to see us open the play book... we did... and this was the result. Dont get me wrong becuase the three running plays and punting is not my idea of an offense ether. I think the Titans were a very underrated team going into this game and we should have won on "paper".

The blame falls on all the players and coaches with this one. Alex mad mistakes, Crabtree made mistakes, Bruce, our O-line, our defense... there was a laundry list of mistakes to go around. I still think alex is the best QB we have but I dont want to see him throw it more than 30 times a game.

I hope todays loss will lead us back to a game plane that was used in the first 4 games of the season. We dont have the tackles on ether side of the line to sustain a pass first offense. Raye is being put to the test with the lack of talent and it shows in the games. We need to get back to the run setting up the pass, there was alot of 7 man boxes today and jimmy raye didn't pick up on it at all.

Regardless of what happens this season, wether it be us not making the playoffs or alex throws 20 TD and onl 2 picks in the next 8 games... Sing should be given one more year and I'll be very dissapointed if we dont draft another QB in the first round next year.

We are not firing our players, that's for sure. Only one other option
  • Mex49
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Singletary reminds me of that motivational speaker Chris Farley played on Saturday Night Live.

Oh yeah, in what way?

Dead and gone?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
"In my mind, as long as we continue to fight, as long as we continue to play the way we played today, we've got a chance — if we take away the stupid stuff where we're killing

The stupid stuff...like having Jason Hill on the bench all season long...like cutting Rossum and making your best CB handle punts...like 3 straight run plays up the gut against Minnesota, enabling Favre's last-second miracle...that stupid stuff? Yeah, if we eliminate all the stupid stuff, we'll be a much better football team. I wonder when Singletary and Raye are going to start actually looking at themselves.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by B650:

The stupid stuff...like having Jason Hill on the bench all season long...like cutting Rossum and making your best CB handle punts...like 3 straight run plays up the gut against Minnesota, enabling Favre's last-second miracle...that stupid stuff? Yeah, if we eliminate all the stupid stuff, we'll be a much better football team. I wonder when Singletary and Raye are going to start actually looking at themselves.

How does Singletary explain himself around Jason Hill. I cant wait to hear that speech. and can we please fire J Sullivan.
Originally posted by Mex49:

LOL

And who is in charge of that?

Say it you b***hes...."""""""""""""""""""" MIKE SINGLETARY"""""""""""""""""""""

and I wont even mention his immature and pathetic comments to H. Dahl while his team was getting gang raped.
we do have educated players on our team, you really think they are behind him anymore. cant wait to hear what they say next year when he is at home polishing his HOF trophy

LOL.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by B650:

How does Singletary explain himself around Jason Hill. I cant wait to hear that speech. and can we please fire J Sullivan.

Don't hold your breath on that one.