There are 199 users in the forums

I cant wait to hear Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mex49:
expain why we are in 3rd place in the west next week

Come on maan..u tink dey losin' to da Bears?? We in second place now not third...Sheeeee**t...
He is starting to crack as he got kinda snappy with a reporter ala Nolan did when he was melting down.

Sing does not sound as confident as he has in the past and it is going to be hard for him to give these guys speeches and put them through another hard off-season and TC if we go 6-10 or 7-9. Guys are going to start tuning him out.
Can't believe he already got a national TV commecial for verizon wireless with a career record of 8-9.
holmgren 2011
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
He is starting to crack as he got kinda snappy with a reporter ala Nolan did when he was melting down.

Sing does not sound as confident as he has in the past and it is going to be hard for him to give these guys speeches and put them through another hard off-season and TC if we go 6-10 or 7-9. Guys are going to start tuning him out.

I actually think that Singletary doesn't like reporters in general - look at all the practices that he's closed off.

I don't blame him either. It's obvious that he was emotional after a loss. With a loss like this, the last thing any HC would wanna do is give a press conference. IMO, if Singletary wasn't forced to give press conferences, i don't think he would.

-9fA
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by jed_york:
Locker room is motivated, united, and in high spirit. All coaching staffs are are motivated, on same page and has great chemistry.

Ownership and Sr management are 150% committed to Scotty and Singletary.

The team is on track, improving and everybody is doing heck of a job.

Go niners.

Then why are they losing week after week?

The ownership and sr management (VP and above) keep an internal scoreboard. for staff evaluation etc.

After each game, ownership and dr management, taking all circumstances into account, vote on the game result. Prior to today's game, our internal scoreboard showed 6-1. We played competitively and did not lose week after week.
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
holmgren 2011

heimerdinger 2010
"Dissapointing, dissapointed for the players, the coaches but moving forward we are building something special here and its going to get better"
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

I actually think that Singletary doesn't like reporters in general - look at all the practices that he's closed off.

I don't blame him either. It's obvious that he was emotional after a loss. With a loss like this, the last thing any HC would wanna do is give a press conference. IMO, if Singletary wasn't forced to give press conferences, i don't think he would.

-9fA

Yeah but it sounds like he is letting the reporters get to him and even influence his coaching
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Blah blah blah This team is going to be special. We will make the playoffs.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Yeah but it sounds like he is letting the reporters get to him and even influence his coaching

Ann Killion 2010
Singletary reminds me of that motivational speaker Chris Farley played on Saturday Night Live.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Don't tell me. Show me.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Singletary reminds me of that motivational speaker Chris Farley played on Saturday Night Live.

Oh yeah, in what way?
Originally posted by amir_tn80:

You did notice our players are a lot more motivated than our opponents', didn't you?
Share 49ersWebzone