LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Vernon Davis continues to impress...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Today marked a career high in yards and receptions. Also, his first 100 yard game and multiple catch game.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Reckless:
Today marked a career high in yards and receptions. Also, his first 100 yard game and multiple catch game.

Huh?

Vernon is one of the few bright spots this season. You can say he's one of the best TEs in the game now.
I was particularly impressed with him when he pushed Morgan out of that scrum and then pointed towards his head. He's made huge improvements in both his physical and mental game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
NFC Probowl starting TE
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Reckless:

Huh?

Vernon is one of the few bright spots this season. You can say he's one of the best TEs in the game now.

Who woulda thunk it a year ago?! Way to go VD! He's awesome! Blocking, catching, it doesn't matter. He's a boss.
his over the shoulder catch really shows how far he's come as a receiver. he doesn't make that play last year or in any other up until now. Glad to see this guy is living up to the potential.

I'll see it.......I would take Vernon over ANY other TE in this league if I was starting a team. Work ethic, motivational, great run blocker, amazing speed, and terrific hands. That's EVERYTHING you could dream of in a player and I'm pumped to say....
CLICK CLACK!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 52isabeast:
his over the shoulder catch really shows how far he's come as a receiver. he doesn't make that play last year or in any other up until now. Glad to see this guy is living up to the potential.

I'll see it.......I would take Vernon over ANY other TE in this league if I was starting a team. Work ethic, motivational, great run blocker, amazing speed, and terrific hands. That's EVERYTHING you could dream of in a player and I'm pumped to say....
CLICK CLACK!

Yeah, now we have to start winning so he doesn't bolt to another team one day.
probowl
Davis+ Gore+Willis=

[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Nov 8, 2009 at 20:20:43 ]
His NFC competition is Greg Olson and Visante Shancoe.

I think they both have 6 TDs. But far behind in yards and reception.

Yep, he is starting to live up to the hype, too bad it wasn't in a victory, or a winning season!
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Davis+ Gore+Willis=

yup...just need a qb
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Davis+ Gore+Willis=

yup...just need a qb

How many more years must we wait?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Click Clack is a BEAST!!!

Pay the man NOW before he goes to another team!!!
hes finally getting the opps to make things happen and hes grown up enough to take advantage. just gotta clean up some stuff but hell get there no doubt
Share 49ersWebzone