There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Time To Sit Bruce?

This should serve as a wake-up call for HC Singletary. Jason Hill deserves to play! (Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, Battle, and Jones)
Originally posted by PTulini:
This should serve as a wake-up call for HC Singletary. Jason Hill deserves to play! (Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, Battle, and Jones)

except not battle
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jason Hill. Play him instead.
I don't like Bruce. Haven't liked him since '95 when he said he was better than Jerry Rice.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
After today you would think I know the Zone is never wrong, people have been calling this three games ago. Niners coaches dropped the ball on this decision. They are 3 games too late.

It's retarded that J. Hill only came in after 8 games into the season!

Really looks that way doesn't it. He produced last year and still couldn't get on the field this year till now. Why?
I posted in preseason that they needed to cut Bruce and go with the youth so mthey can gain needed experience. Alot of people shot me down saying how great a mentor he would be for Crabtree. Mentor maybe but do it from the bench.
More like time to cut Bruce......and sign Jeff Garcia, who singletary Said is no better then Shaun hill.
man i was backing him up all week
but after today's game u can tell the old man is worned down he doesnt have the passion or the burst to go out there & help us out
maybe it is time to shove a bun & scoot for Jason Hill or even maybe Jones