There are 199 users in the forums

ANother M-Rob thread.. w/ some brandon jones

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone notice he returns kicks, like he is trying to run between the tackles?

No moves, doesn't look for a hole, he just puts his head down.. and gets to the 26 yardline every time. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Maybe try J.Hill here..

Brandon jones.....

Man, this dude so badly wants to play, and make a play.. that he fields punts at the worst possible spots, and times. They really need to get this guy off of special teams.

Why don't we ever see this guy on offense? Does he suck? Or does coach sing have that much of a hardon for bruce, and morgan?

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Nov 8, 2009 at 18:44:39 ]
im starting to think that singletary is STUPID and stubborn.... he is a good motivator and nothing else is what im starting to believe.
our team is so smashmouth our return game is smashmouth. i think we're the first team ever to have a TE (delanie) returning kicks.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
im starting to think that singletary is STUPID and stubborn.... he is a good motivator and nothing else is what im starting to believe.

I am starting to agree. I was drinking the kool-aid, because he is such a good speaker, it brainwashed us as fans.

He has shown he is bad at a lot of areas, that you must be good at to be a H.C.
(that being said, I don't want mike holmgren here, maybe shanahan (but shanahan sucks with defenses))

Originally posted by niner_empire:
our team is so smashmouth our return game is smashmouth. i think we're the first team ever to have a TE (delanie) returning kicks.
lol..

D walk isnt that bad, since he used to be a WR. But M-Rob, does nothing at all. So he makes tackles on special teams, and can be used at many positions.. He doesnt do anything that can influence the game in any form.

If we tank the rest of the season, I hope we clean house..
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

No moves, doesn't look for a hole, he just puts his head down.. and gets to the 26 yardline every time. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Maybe try J.Hill here..

Brandon jones.....

Man, this dude so badly wants to play, and make a play.. that he fields punts at the worst possible spots, and times. They really need to get this guy off of special teams.

Why don't we ever see this guy on offense? Does he suck? Or does coach sing have that much of a hardon for bruce, and morgan?

I honestly think B.Jones is just stupid. He's fielding it because he doesn't know any better.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Maybe try J.Hill here..

Brandon jones.....

I honestly think B.Jones is just stupid. He's fielding it because he doesn't know any better.
Well, I was hoping Brandon jones was fielding those stupid kicks, because he wanted to be on the field and make something happen.

You could be right though.. He did this s**t last week twice, and twice this week.. why didnt the coaching staff fix that? or why is he still back there returning kicks?
Share 49ersWebzone