There are 276 users in the forums

Could be the start of my worst week ever

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When the Titans went to Young and won against Jacksonville last week, I had a weird feeling they would beat us this Sunday.
Now the Bears get killed without Tommy Harris and they're coming to town this Thursday against our coaching staff with 3 days to prepare a gameplan. That my friends is another loss.
Only way this week can be my worse ever is if Manny Pacquiao loses too this Saturday.
C'mon 49ers, reverse the trend and win this Thursday!
you would think after a lot of close losses, and other bulls**t we would come out angry......

WHo cares if we only have 3 days for the bears, our coaching staff doesnt gameplan anyways..

If they did, they would find a way to exploit matchups on offense.
heh i don't really care anymore though..... 2003 seemed so long ago now. Even if we make the playoffs we gonna get killed by the saints or falcons, is it even worth it, and even that is a long shot at this point.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
heh i don't really care anymore though..... 2003 seemed so long ago now. Even if we make the playoffs we gonna get killed by the saints or falcons, is it even worth it, and even that is a long shot at this point.

It's not like we were going to win the Super Bowl this year anyway, the playoffs are still a step in the right direction. Hell a winning record is
Share 49ersWebzone