There are 201 users in the forums

Anybody else scared to death Scot M. has 2 first rounders to waste next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anybody else scared to death Scot M. has 2 first rounders to waste next year?

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm for a new Gm, but not a new coach.

Coach FRAUD still fools you huh? The guy who buries Jason Hill so far down the roster he almost cuts him. All in an effort to play 4.8 speed (at this point in his career) Isaac Bruce. And Bruce keeps dropping the ball.

That doesn't make you question his personnel decisions at all? And keep playing Chilo in game after game even though he is getting us killed. All the DROPPED PANTS HALFTIME SPEECHES and PEP RALLY TIMEOUTS don't fool me.

This is a coach who doesn't know his X's and O's. And he certainly doesn't know personnel either.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 8, 2009 at 19:24:28 ]
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

New G.M.
New Coach
New Coordinators

Clean house.

New owner.
Originally posted by 190836:

New G.M.
New Coach
New Coordinators

Clean house.

New owner.

That would be better but we can't have that.
I wish we have bill parcel as the GM or VP he is pretty good drafting productive players.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I wish we have bill parcel as the GM or VP he is pretty good drafting productive players.

Parcels would be best but at this point I don't see an scenario where we could get him at some point in the future.
Originally posted by nothing03:

Parcels would be best but at this point I don't see an scenario where we could get him at some point in the future.

shannahan could be a great vp for us. Holmgren for HC we have the perfect team for the west coast well were close
I would take Cowher over Holmgren and Shanny
  • Austin49erFan
  • Info N/A
What we need is to draft about A DOZEN of the most talented offensive linemen in college football!!!
No. Look at our drafts since 2005. I don't know how anyone could say McCloughan screwed up that bad. Our team went from absolute s**t to decent in 4 years. I also think we have yet to see the full impact of picks like Balmer and Rachal. He deserves at least another 1-2 years. Plus he seems to be at least average at finding later round talent. I.E. Morgan, Goldson, Brown, Haralson, Walker.
I'm scared to death Scotty will pick some random posistion player that's the BPA when we NEED a pass rusher and an Offensive tackle SO f**kING BAD.
WAIT A SEC.........HASN'T THAT BEEN A "NEED" FOR A FEW YEARS NOW?? It's crazy to think he'll address those needs with early round picks next season. So your fear is a legit one.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

[ Edited by AKfanster on Nov 8, 2009 at 20:35:14 ]

Knowing Scotty, he'll draft Colt McCoy
Share 49ersWebzone