There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

hate to say it, but?

we need to just move the team away they are killing the past histroy of this team.. these aren't the niners. move them to LA and start over everybody can use a new start.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Well yes but on the other hand moving the YORKIES AWAY wouldn't be all bad. S.F. would probably get an expansion team and they would START OVER with a NEW OWNER!

Wow. Talk about zone meltdown.
Wow. I swear some people are just trying to instigate a reaction.

-9fA
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Well yes but on the other hand moving the YORKIES AWAY wouldn't be all bad. S.F. would probably get an expansion team and they would START OVER with a NEW OWNER!

I don't want to be the Cleveland Browns.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Wow. Talk about zone meltdown.

Yeah, it's reminding me of how the zone was during the time they fired Erickson.
Bus, Face, You.
nope no meltdown its just the fact that we suck
Originally posted by vaniner757:
we need to just move the team away they are killing the past histroy of this team.. these aren't the niners. move them to LA and start over everybody can use a new start.

Are you kidding me?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I don't want to be the Cleveland Browns.

Getting rid of the YORKIES may not be as bad as some think. Currently we are on a 10 YEARS REBUILD that will probably evolve into 15 or 20. There is no hope in sight for this team believe me.

A real winner for an owner with an expansion team may not be all bad.
Originally posted by vaniner757:
nope no meltdown its just the fact that we suck

Then go and root for a team that doesn't suck.

-9fA
u make me sick. go be a debbie downer somewhere else jesus christ. you're not a fan if you're asking for the moving of your team. gtfo
they have no direction. thers no more gold here its time to move on