There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Like Last Year?

• jcs
  • Veteran
I'm getting this feeling like I did Last Year when Nolan was coaching that what we've seen is all we're going to get. Anyone else feeling this?
Like last year? More like every year since '05. We play crappy and then stock up on meaningless wins in the end to carry optimism through the offseason.
Seriously though. If the Niners don't show any improvement record wise this year over last year, why keep the same GM and coaching staff next year? Obviously someone is missing something.

Unless the Niners make a serious push for the playoffs with the soft schedule they have the rest of the year, they need to cut of the dead weight from the team.

We could possibly be worse than last year.
I hope this time Jed York really takes a hard look at what's been going on the last several years and make the change to another coach and GM. I like coach Sing but I think it is too early for him. If only he had more experience and knowledge on one or both sides of the ball. Man is inexperience is really killing him and this team. If Jeff Fisher for instance was coaching this team today they would have one. I am really looking forward to a new GM and coach next season, preferably coach Shanahan. Common Jed you had to pull the trigger if this ship is not righted. I would like it if Coach Sing hangs around in some capacity but McCloughan has to go but alas, I doubt it will happen; make too much sense.

We should fire the Yorks...we have been horrible ever since they took over...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

mmmm, I wouldn't go that far
Originally posted by FourNine49:

I would

We were 7-9 last year, it's possible.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I would
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I would
Yes. A quick start to drive up optimism for a good season, followed by a lengthy losing streak. An utterly incapable offense with terrible o-line and qb play. A defense sturdy against the run, poor against the pass, and struggles getting off the field. Talentless special teams, say for the kickers. Boring and predictable play calls without any incorporations of the nuances of today's game, resembling more of a 1960s offensive approach. Yes, Ive seen this show before.
I hear Bill Cowher or Brian Billick are looking for work next year. j/k