There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

just to close. its killing me

i hate losing by three or four or even seven points. the only game we lost badly was the falcons game.. i just hate losing close games. i would rather lose big.. on another note we spread the offence and we still lose.. i just don't know anymore.

but we get to watch them on thursday where we turn it around.. this is it, if not no future for this season lets get it going niners.

your thoughts do you guys like losing big or having it close and lose at the end?
I'd rather have a shot to win a close game. Getting blown out is embarassing.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Yeah, I think the Falcons game was the worst so far this season. Going in thinking we could compete and coming out looking like a high school team. Embarrassing indeed.
the vikings game was the worst
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Yeah, I think the Falcons game was the worst so far this season. Going in thinking we could compete and coming out looking like a high school team. Embarrassing indeed.

I think any loss is embarassing.

It pisses me off, that we let the falcons curb stomp us, in our own house.
We let vince f**king young, throw passes like he was drew brees (in our house)

You don't lose at home, coach sing needs to fix this team this week.
Originally posted by vaniner757:
i hate losing by three or four or even seven points. the only game we lost badly was the falcons game.. i just hate losing close games. i would rather lose big.. on another note we spread the offence and we still lose.. i just don't know anymore.

but we get to watch them on thursday where we turn it around.. this is it, if not no future for this season lets get it going niners.

your thoughts do you guys like losing big or having it close and lose at the end?

This is Singletary/Raye's ideals. They want to keep this BORING team close to the vest and try to win it late in the 4th quarter. What ends up happening is that we let CRAPPY teams gain confidence who then beat US late in the 4th quarter.