There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I still believe....

It's over, this franchise had a black cloud over it the last 7 or 8 years and this team/franchise just can't win games and finds ways to lose!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

my GOD I actually agree with you....

• jcs
  • Veteran
I love this team but it currently sucks. The defense is good maybe more than good but it won't find success playing with the O and STeams it is paired with. That speaks volumes as to were this team is and possibly the responsibility Sing has to take.
I still believe alex is a turd, we need a FS and a OLB/DE to turn the corner.
Its gonna be hard to finish the 2nd half 6-2, and even playing that good, theres a posibility we might have to win 10 games to make the playoffs. The way were playing rite now, we have to be considered the bottom 10 of the league.
I love the 49ers, but unless a miracle happens this season is done.
I still believe...

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 8, 2009 at 17:18:14 ]
We need a veteran QB this offseason to push us over the top, and to tutor Davis, cuz Smith ain't it. Maybe Kitna???
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
We need a veteran QB this offseason to push us over the top, and to tutor Davis, cuz Smith ain't it. Maybe Kitna???

F*$K NO
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
I love the 49ers, but unless a miracle happens this season is done.
Originally posted by kidash:

I told people at the beginning of the season. I was called HATER. I KNEW WHAT THIS TEAM REALLY WAS.

"THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE."

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:

F*$K NO

Hey, call it what you want, but Kitna is way better than Smith dude. Don't f*cking fool yourself!
Originally posted by kidash:

I told people at the beginning of the season. I was called HATER. I KNEW WHAT THIS TEAM REALLY WAS.

"THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE."

I still believe the 49ers are a 500 team and aspirations for playoffs were premature. I just hope some of the required fixes can be made in the upcoming off-season, because I think this season is all but over.
Man, this whole Niner Talk shoud be the proverbial "wait til next year" or better yet "who are we going to draft" forum. Cuz every year is wait and see, wait and see... man we suck AGAIN!