There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Apologies to Frank Gore

Seriously, do you guys realize he has like 3-4 years left in his prime? He's spent his whole career with this worthless franchise, only came close to sniffing a division title once ('06). The guy runs and plays with such heart, he's good for a couple wins on his own every year. The fact that his career is wasting away in this ****hole makes me even sadder than I already am.

Sorry Frank, your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Maybe in the twighlight of your career you can catch on with a real franchise
yah frank will probably never even sniff the playoffs

I agree.
Originally posted by susweel:

Damn that is sad.

But there are many great players who never made the playoffs.

Wait -- can't think of any right now.
Agreed....Sorry Tank....
  • ZRF80
Hence the reason why Ive been pushing for a proven veteran at QB (via FA) rather than developing one through the draft. We have a lot of guys that are either getting old (Gore) or will eventually become disenfranchised with this organization (Willis, etc.) and leave. We have to win, and win NOW. Imagine if we had a guy like McNabb or even Jeff Garcia behind center. Im sure we could be a contender in this league, even with a bad o-line. The bad oline COMBINED with bad QB play is whats killing us.
I always feel bad for him. He has the heart and work ethic to do great things, and could have had an amazing career if he was else where.
yeah gore won't see a superbowl, its a damn shame but this team needs a franchise QB and a Oline still before they can even think of making the superbowl, thats another 4-5 years i bet.
I traded him in madded for Oline help.
They didn't get him the ball enough today. I mean if jones Drew has 8 carries for 177 you would think they would at least get Gore the ball more. he made plays everytime he touched the ball today.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

MADDEN.......

[ Edited by TEXAS49ER69 on Nov 8, 2009 at 17:11:14 ]
Originally posted by susweel:

Tragic
Same thing happened to LT.
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

MADDEN.......

because madden is such an accurate representation of the NFL.