There are 103 users in the forums

Rebuilding?

How many more years? Assuming we need a QB to be competitive, it's not likely anyone drafted will help immediately. So how many more years of this depressing sh!t
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jedi9er:
How many more years? Assuming we need a QB to be competitive, it's not likely anyone drafted will help immediately. So how many more years of this depressing sh!t

I said this in another thread, but it goes on until we get rid of McCoughlin and put a football guy in charge.
Originally posted by NinersCluebat:

I said this in another thread, but it goes on until we get rid of McCoughlin and put a football guy in charge.

Holmgren Please!
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Since 2002
A rebuild shouldn't take 6 years.

I'm tired of looking at the future. This team needs to win now.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Holmgren Please!

yes please lets get a guy in here that knows what hes doing.

Exactly, SM has built this team and its not working, we just don't have the horses. Its a simple thing, get better players. They want to build through the draft system and its not panning out.
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A

Holmgren Please!

OMG NOOOOOOOOO......... he is not a GM and he proved it in Seattle. I do not know who I would want but he is not the one.
Let's face it. The last 'Rebuild' was a failure.

The coach they gave total power to turned out to be terrible (No-win).

The QB that they invested in and drafted high turned out to be terrible.

The offensive line moves they've made to protect the terrible QB have been terrible.

The semi-decent skill position players can't make a dent with their limitations.

Get this stuff wrong, as they have, and you are set back another 5-7 years.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
This lose is just very frustrating.
Stop with the Holgrem BS.

Holmgren Please!

No...

The YORKIES have a 10 YEARS REBUILD PLAN. It's all STILL ON SCHEDULE and according to plan. A new coach and coordinators each year doesn't matter. It's part of the plan. Bust draft picks by the GM one after another with no accountability is all according to the plan.

They never promised a 3, 5, or 7 years Rebuild. THIS IS A 10 YEARS REBUILD.
I thought it was a 5 year rebuild plan.... then a 7 year one... and now it's a 10 year one. Why is God punishing us like this?!
The 49ers don't fill holes faster then new ones appear.

Its like that definition of hell or something? 2 steps back for every step forward.

Anyway, Rebuilding is endless under this model
Share 49erswebzone