There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

It is time for 49ers fans to...

• mrbadd1
  • Info N/A
put the heat on the Bay media. To get them to actually do their job and put soem public pressure on the Front Office of the 49ers. I enjoy reading Maiocco, Barrows, Gay, Kawakami, Brown etc but these guys need to start putting some heat on Scoty boy. In my opinion that haven't done their job in doing so. The 49ers are not going to listen to fans, they never have but when the media does its job and question the failures of the front office. So I'm asking every 49er fan email, tweet, comment on blogs to the media in the Bay area to do its job. Do it!
Originally posted by mrbadd1:
put the heat on the Bay media. To get them to actually do their job and put soem public pressure on the Front Office of the 49ers. I enjoy reading Maiocco, Barrows, Gay, Kawakami, Brown etc but these guys need to start putting some heat on Scoty boy. In my opinion that haven't done their job in doing so. The 49ers are not going to listen to fans, they never have but when the media does its job and question the failures of the front office. So I'm asking every 49er fan email, tweet, comment on blogs to the media in the Bay area to do its job. Do it!

I totally agree with you. But are the Yorks listening? They have to put the pressure on this guy.
  • mrbadd1
  • Info N/A
That is why we have to get the media to do it. We, as fans, cant put pressure on the York but the Media can. And we can pressure the media. We need to do it.
  • mrbadd1
  • Info N/A
Just think if us, the fans, tweeted, messaged, emailed the 49er beat reporters over and over about the front office, they will have to start questioning, pressuring, and finally getting changes. Especially with the draft coming next off season.