LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Our s**tty safety play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
dashon goldson, mike lews.. wtf man.. wtf

HOW THE f**k WAS Justin gage open on all those deep vince young passes.

Why did lewis almost completely miss Chris Johnson on that long catch.

You guys think dashon goldson is doing good, but I think he has been a marginal upgrade over Roman.. This team has so many holes its crazy.. after such a long rebuilding process, someone needs to be fired at the end of this season.

you see? I told you.. lewis is still suck! he is too damn too old and soft tackles.. wtf lewis didn't tackle or completely miss chris johnson on that long catch! I told you! i knew my exctaly it.. Goldson is played ok but he still bad play for slow read and didn't good play for tackles!
The safeties really did play a bad game. To many guys running wide open in the secondary.
yea man our safties have been pretty decent against the run but havent done anything against the pass.... can we have 1 int from the saftey position please?!?!?! come on dashon, he was a 3rd round like 3 or 4 years ago, he should be developing by now but i havent seen him het his hands on a balll in over a month.... dont get me started on roman and lewis in coverage..... id really like to see what reggie smith has if he was healthy... i guess its too much to ask to get taylor any playing time
Originally posted by JoeO321:
yea man our safties have been pretty decent against the run but havent done anything against the pass.... can we have 1 int from the saftey position please?!?!?! come on dashon, he was a 3rd round like 3 or 4 years ago, he should be developing by now but i havent seen him het his hands on a balll in over a month.... dont get me started on roman and lewis in coverage..... id really like to see what reggie smith has if he was healthy... i guess its too much to ask to get taylor any playing time

I want to see reggie smith, not sure on taylor yet. If we keep tanking, i think sing will let us see the young guys like he did last year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Michael Lewis is day to day with a quad strain, we need to bring in Clinton Hart.
Wasnt everyone all over Goldstons balls last year and in TC??
i agree
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

yes, i was.
Originally posted by 9ermj:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
The way this team performed today it's looking more and more like we're going to have consecutive high 1st round picks.

~Ceadder

I'm starting to wonder what good those picks will do

If it's Trent Williams and Sergio Kindle they might do a lot!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

yes, i was.

MR. WHIFF SUCKS!

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
dashon goldson, mike lews.. wtf man.. wtf

HOW THE f**k WAS Justin gage open on all those deep vince young passes.

Why did lewis almost completely miss Chris Johnson on that long catch.

You guys think dashon goldson is doing good, but I think he has been a marginal upgrade over Roman.. This team has so many holes its crazy.. after such a long rebuilding process, someone needs to be fired at the end of this season.

you see? I told you.. lewis is still suck! he is too damn too old and soft tackles.. wtf lewis didn't tackle or completely miss chris johnson on that long catch! I told you! i knew my exctaly it.. Goldson is played ok but he still bad play for slow read and didn't good play for tackles!

Our Solution: Eric Berry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2MOiEnnF8
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Mark roman messed up that coverage on that third down on the VY scramble and then tossed to the TE real quick.

mark roman disgusts me.

I think we'd be better with just 10 players on the field.
I usually defend Dashon to the fullest when people attack him for not being Ed Reed Jr. and having 100 interceptions in 9 starts. But that whiff of a tackle on Jennings TD was one of the most frustrating things in that game.

It's one thing to not make game changing plays like Ed and Troy and Bob Sanders. I get that. Not everyone will be great immediately. But as a FS, you HAVE to make those tackles. Just have to. No excuses there.
Originally posted by olapac:
I usually defend Dashon to the fullest when people attack him for not being Ed Reed Jr. and having 100 interceptions in 9 starts. But that whiff of a tackle on Jennings TD was one of the most frustrating things in that game.

It's one thing to not make game changing plays like Ed and Troy and Bob Sanders. I get that. Not everyone will be great immediately. But as a FS, you HAVE to make those tackles. Just have to. No excuses there.

Yep. And not only did he whiff on the tackle - I think he effectively blocked the only other 9er that had a chance at making the play. Jennings didn't really even make a great move, either. Just pure fail for Goldson.
Share 49ersWebzone