There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Haralson

way to f**king go parys, if u made that tackle it woulda been 20-17 and we woulda prolly won

IM f**kING PISSED GAH

[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Nov 8, 2009 at 16:56:49 ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
way to f**king go parys, if u made that tackle it woulda been 20-20.

IM f**kING PISSED GAH

right there with ya.

IM f**kING PISSED GAH

it was 4th down we would of won! He's a bum cut his ass!
Haralson, wtf was that?
That's what happens when the team depends on Willis to much,

haralson sux, bring in TBC, go sign him, do something, or start ahmad brooks
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

IM f**kING PISSED GAH

it was 4th down we would of won! He's a bum cut his ass!

was it really 4th???

EVEN WORSE
It was 4th and inches. Johnson was forced outside and Haralson had good outside containment but completely missed the tackle.

I bet Ahmad Brooks makes that tackle.
Haralson had a great game, had some good stops on the dude except that one play. Leave him be!
Originally posted by Hopper:
It was 4th and inches. Johnson was forced outside and Haralson had good outside containment but completely missed the tackle.

All he had to do is push him out of bounds that a hole!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

A.Brooks is only good for about 5-10 plays a game...he's not a starter in this league.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Haralson had a great game, had some good stops on the dude except that one play. Leave him be!

mistakes like that shouldnt be forgiven .you're JOB is to make those tackles, so make them. s**tf**kcabbageballs

mistakes like that shouldnt be forgiven .you're JOB is to make those tackles, so make them. s**tf**kcabbageballs
Your overreacting, Haralson is our best pass rusher, we need him.

We didn't give him a pay raise to perform poorly! Big players make big play in big games and he is not! Cut his ass!

Your overreacting, Haralson is our best pass rusher, we need him.

i have to overreact over a loss like this. every year this team f**king gives me hope and every year they let me down