LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

The Jason Hill comeback thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Can a sane poster please tell me why he doesn't get more playing time?

And can a sane poster also tell me why it's not Crabtree, Morgan and Hill? Along with VD and Gore that's pretty good.

because of our o line and our offensive coordinator
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Can a sane poster please tell me why he doesn't get more playing time?

And can a sane poster also tell me why it's not Crabtree, Morgan and Hill? Along with VD and Gore that's pretty good.

because of our o line and our offensive coordinator

Fine the O LINE sucks and you aren't fixing that this year. But why put a lessor WR out there instead of a better, younger, faster WR with better hands at this stage of his career.
like have been saying all season...

Crabtree on one side..... Jason Hill with his speed, hands, and routing running ability on the other.

with Vernon.....and Gore...

man...this is what I want to see...
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Crabtree on one side..... Jason Hill with his speed, hands, and routing running ability on the other.

YES PLEASE.

Are we the only 2 who can see it?

Originally posted by Afrikan:

YES PLEASE.

Are we the only 2 who can see it?

This is actually the way I saw it, regardless of whether or not we were getting Crabtree or Jones before last spring, I pictured Morgan and Hill were set to be 'the' guys.

So deep down, Issac Bruce deciding to stay un-retired has f**ked us over in almost every way possible this season.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Bruce needs to be benched, Morgan next if he keeps playing like an idiot

I think Morgan is still a pretty good WR and a hell of a find for a 6th round pick. He's big and physical he gets open pretty well. But I think Hill looks more polished and is definitely faster.

Really, you have to have at least 3 solid WRs in this league. And I think Crabs, Hill, and Morgan could be those three. They're all young and will all continue to improve if given chances. I just want to have all of them get those chances.
Wait till next year.. It sucks but it is reality now. The silver lining is that maybe just maybe the Niners will realize that Jason Hill needs to be starting along with Crabtree.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wait till next year.. It sucks but it is reality now. The silver lining is that maybe just maybe the Niners will realize that Jason Hill needs to be starting along with Crabtree.

This.

YES PLEASE.

Can a sane poster please tell me why nobody else sees it?

• B650
  • Veteran

This.

YES PLEASE.

We see it; the problem is the coaches don't.
Originally posted by B650:

This.

YES PLEASE.

We see it; the problem is the coaches don't.

Singletary "IS WHO I THOUGHT HE WAS."

A FRAUD.

We need to clean house at the end of the year. Fire all coaches, coordinators and the phony GM. We need Mike Holmgren and Mike Shannan to rebuild a championship caliber program.

It's nice to see this kid get some PT again. He certainly seems to know how to takr advantage as a "gamer". The future is NOW for this line-up.

X-Crabtree
Z- J. Hill
Slot - Jones

Bench - Morgan, et al
Originally posted by jimbagg:
It's nice to see this kid get some PT again. He certainly seems to know how to takr advantage as a "gamer". The future is NOW for this line-up.

X-Crabtree
Z- J. Hill
Slot - Jones

Bench - Morgan, et al

I think that would be ok. Morgan is overhyped on this board because he had a couple of good PRESEASON GAMES. But he drops way, way too many catchable balls in game after game and is slow. Very slow compared to Jason Hill.
I think Singletary is going to revisit the benching Bruce question
J Hill is a player but Morgan sucks
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
J Hill is a player but Morgan sucks

This.

Why doesn't DROPPED PANTS see it?

Share 49ersWebzone