LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Smith Wasn't As Bad as the Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bottom line, regardless of how flukie some of the Smith turnovers appeared.ood QB's don't seem to have that problem do they?
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by skibeerski:
Bottom line, regardless of how flukie some of the Smith turnovers appeared.ood QB's don't seem to have that problem do they?

After all those turnovers did he just flop like a fish out of water or put together a two minute drill and score..
Originally posted by Nabisko:

After all those turnovers did he just flop like a fish out of water or put together a two minute drill and score..

So he threw 2 INTs at the end of the 4th Qtr that cost us the game, but it's all OK because he led us on a meaningless scoring drive?

[ Edited by YourHuckleberry on Nov 8, 2009 at 22:27:32 ]
It really doesnt matter. I remember there were games Joe and Steve had where they had 300+ yards and no picks but we still lost, and there were games where they had a couple picks and won. At the end of the day, a good team will find a way to win and finish. We dont finish. We start strong then flutter.

And that score meant what? Nothing. If he hadn't had all those turnovers it would have meant something. I don't care if he throws three TD passes in the last two minutes if we're down by 30 and lose because of his turnovers. Yes, he could have just thrown in the towel and he didn't. But don't you think the Titan's might have been playing a little loose being up by two scores in the end?
I still like smith lets see what he does on Thursday.... fist half of the season is over second half will be ours...

go niners
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

So he threw 2 INTs at the end of the 4th Qtr that cost us the game, but it's all OK because he led us on a meaningless scoring drive?

One Interception yeah. No Drive is meaningless. The other interception I will put on Josh "Butterfingers" Morgan!
Yes he was
For those that are interested in stats:

Alex's stats this season thus far:

6 TDs 5 INTs 690 yards 83.3 rating.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A

And that score meant what? Nothing. If he hadn't had all those turnovers it would have meant something. I don't care if he throws three TD passes in the last two minutes if we're down by 30 and lose because of his turnovers. Yes, he could have just thrown in the towel and he didn't. But don't you think the Titan's might have been playing a little loose being up by two scores in the end?

Yeah they must be in the giving spirit Christmas is just around the corner.

no. he was worse.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
And the D gets a free pass?!

Joe you know those 4 turnovers didn't help our defense.... I wonder how much time they got to rest....on top of that chasing Johnson and Young around.

You mean like that 10 minute drive we had that ended up in a FG, only to have Johnson go 81yds for a TD (that was called back), only to have Titans score again.

The rest did them a whole lot of good there.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

i want winners!
Originally posted by Dino:

i want winners!

Hill

5 TDs 2 INTs 943 yards 79.6 rating.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

i want winners!

Hill

5 TDs 2 INTs 943 yards 79.6 rating.

i really don't care who starts for us. i just want to win games. if it means smith starting, that's fine.
Share 49ersWebzone