There are 188 users in the forums

Smith Wasn't As Bad as the Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he didnt do that bad i mean he did good against the colts and houston lot of teams had bad games today s**t happens and you move on and learn from your mistakes

WE HOWEVER NEED A COMPLETE OVERHAUL OF OUR OLINE

thiiiiiiiis
  • Mex49
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Stop with the Alexcuses.....he has no accuracy...he throws too high..he sucks!

You were sucking his cock when he made that beautiful pass to davis and his two TD to Hill. Oh, J.Hill can play and score?
Coaching
Coaching
Coaching
Coaching
GM
GM
GM
GM
FIRED
FIRED
FIRED
FIRED
FIRED
FIRED
FIRED
FIRED
Originally posted by Joecool:
Why do people think tipped INTs are OK, especially ones that are tipped by the DB? The DB tipped it because of a late or bad read.

DB tips are on the Q but when the WRs it hits them in the damn hands ugh
Why do people think tipped INTs are OK, especially ones that are tipped by the DB? The DB tipped it because of a late or bad read.

I have no idea

This team won't be better until we move on without Alex. If we don't, everyone one here will be giving Alexcuses when he's 30.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

I have no idea

This team won't be better until we move on without Alex. If we don't, everyone one here will be giving Alexcuses when he's 30.

dude we have NO ONE better than Alex right now and thats Fact
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he didnt do that bad i mean he did good against the colts and houston lot of teams had bad games today s**t happens and you move on and learn from your mistakes

WE HOWEVER NEED A COMPLETE OVERHAUL OF OUR OLINE

3INTS.......3INTS......and on top of that 2 fumbles.....that is 5...count that 5 potential turnovers....

imagine if Shaun Hill had almost 5 turnovers....I wonder how the Smith crowd would think he did.....hm...not too bad I guess, right?

the thing with Alex is.... he has thrown an INT in every game he has played this year.

Texans one, to end the game.....crucial one against the Colts when it was a close game.....and of course 3 costly ones today.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 8, 2009 at 20:36:11 ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I have no idea

I know, I'm just saying we'll never win with him; he's not good.

Let him play out the rest of the season, but we need to change it up: get a FA QB, draft one, or let Nate Davis have a shot next season.
And the D gets a free pass?!

I have no idea

Let him play out the rest of the season, but we need to change it up: get a FA QB, draft one, or let Nate Davis have a shot next season.

Agreed.

But Davis I dont think will be a good QB. Fire Mccluless, Fire Raye, Oline coach, WR coach and start new with a new qb and some GOOD linemen

Absolutely not. I haven't seen so many missed tackles in a long time. Haralson gave away our lead and momentum after missing the 4th down tackle on CJ. Pitiful.

Joe you know those 4 turnovers didn't help our defense.... I wonder how much time they got to rest....on top of that chasing Johnson and Young around.
Dude Smith played bad. This team played bad.

We ARE NOT a good team. FACT

exactly! i dont understand you people on here. thats why i barely come on here because everyone blows their wade. WE ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM YET!!! FACT! to inconsistant
  • Apone
  • Veteran

I have no idea

Agreed.

But Davis I dont think will be a good QB. Fire Mccluless, Fire Raye, Oline coach, WR coach and start new with a new qb and some GOOD linemen

You do realize that genie's only come with 3 wishes.

[ Edited by Apone on Nov 8, 2009 at 20:42:14 ]
Originally posted by Apone:

I have no idea

Agreed.

You do realize that genie's only come with 3 wishes.

Reworded

Fire everyone
  • Mex49
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Dude Smith played bad. This team played bad.

We ARE NOT a good team. FACT

+1

Whose fualt is that? they fire Nolan and keep all of his scrubs?

Can WE CLEAN HOUSE PLEASE
Share 49ersWebzone