There are 360 users in the forums

"DISGUSTING"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwats49:
Originally posted by artiga1:
F*** You then stay home and watch something else

can you blame me, i am tired of losing, i work in a barber shop and i am always the "but" of eveyone's joke

Tell em' to lick you were you s**t or your gonna start doing some serious cutting on em'.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
You guys joke but this team is disgusting to watch. Anyone who supports this garbage is not a true fan.

LOLWTF.

Yes, a true fan is a fan who only watches when we win.

-9fA
Im tired and frustrated with the losing as well and I wish I could just turn it off and not care about this franchsie anymore but I can't.

It's like being stuck in a bad relationship with someone who keeps hurting you over and over again and letting you down.
How come no one blames Singletary for anything? He brought Martha Raye in here. It's like Obama. He can do no wrong.
Well there is always the Warriors????
Wow, whats with all of this sky is falling crap!!!! Sure our team has struggled but against good teams. Tenn is a very good team they have really turned things around the past two weeks. In the long run, we will be fine. Personally, I am very disspointed in the loss but I am encouraged with progress of this team as a whole. I expected this loss to come, I was hopefull but it is a part of the teams growth. The reallity is that at least our team has moments of being entertaining and there is the hope that we can compete. Every team has moments like this, what I want to see is how they respond. I want to see how Alex handles this game and how he prepares for the Bears. Next weeks game will be a gauge of just where this team really is.

If you are a fair wheather fan, get the hell out. Go with the flavor of the month team. The Tards are always looking for a few fans and you are just the kind they want.
  • Ram9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
You guys joke but this team is disgusting to watch. Anyone who supports this garbage is not a true fan.

LOLWTF.

Yes, a true fan is a fan who only watches when we win.

-9fA

hahahahahahhahaha
The YORKIES did not come to town promising you a 3, 5, or 7 years Rebuild. This is a 10 YEARS REBUILD the YORKIE WAY. The way only the YORKIES can do it. Not like other franchises but their own unique brand of REBUILD.

Share 49ersWebzone