There are 203 users in the forums

"DISGUSTING"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
"I HATE BEING A NINER FAN RIGHT NOW"

I was at that point last week when we gave that game away. Now I'm just resigned to another losing season.

The bottom line is:

1) The QBs we have are only as good as the O-line that protects them. They are not game-changers in and of themselves.

2) Our O-line is terrible.

It would take a miracle the likes of the Virgin Birth to pick up two quality starting guards and a starting right tackle in ONE off-season. THAT is a disgusting thought.

Thinking positive, we have maybe another 3-4 wins in us this year. That's another 6-10 or 7-9 season.

No idea what's going to happen in the off-season, but clearly a big front-office change is in order.
Originally posted by dwats49:
"WILL NOT WATCH THE NINERS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON"

Thanks for the warning. Don't let the door hit ya.

the rest of us will watch for you
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
I have to admit it. I said it right after the Alex Smith pick 6. I am done wasting my Sundays watching this team. Its the same crap every year. We are no better now then we were 3 years ago. I will prob watch some of the Thurs night game but the rest of this season is meaningless. Unless loosing to help position us for a better draft pick counts. We need better players and a coach that knows his X's and O's. Season = over.

THANK YOU. I get all the optimists on this board with their "F you, your not a real fan mentality", but who in their right mind keeps signing up for this crap every week? At what point do you cross the line from loyalty to stupidity?

Rooting for a losing a team is never stupidity, it's called being a fan. You are indeed, free to root for whoever you want. Just switch teams bro...pick one of those with a win record, maybe the Patsy's or something...and whalah! Instant.......

I've lived in IA, TN and now TX. I don't know how I became a niners fan. I thought I would switch when Montana left and again when Rice left. These past 7 years have really tested my fortitude. But it also showed me that I don't really have a choice.

I'm a niners fan, and there's nothing I can do about it. F*ck you Titans
Originally posted by Pogity:
I have to admit it. I said it right after the Alex Smith pick 6. I am done wasting my Sundays watching this team. Its the same crap every year. We are no better now then we were 3 years ago. I will prob watch some of the Thurs night game but the rest of this season is meaningless. Unless loosing to help position us for a better draft pick counts. We need better players and a coach that knows his X's and O's. Season = over.

THANK YOU. I get all the optimists on this board with their "F you, your not a real fan mentality", but who in their right mind keeps signing up for this crap every week? At what point do you cross the line from loyalty to stupidity?

Rooting for a losing a team is never stupidity, it's called being a fan. You are indeed, free to root for whoever you want. Just switch teams bro...pick one of those with a win record, maybe the Patsy's or something...and whalah! Instant.......

I've lived in IA, TN and now TX. I don't know how I became a niners fan. I thought I would switch when Montana left and again when Rice left. These past 7 years have really tested my fortitude. But it also showed me that I don't really have a choice.

Great post. Same here. I'm a 49er fan till I die.
Originally posted by Crown:

Bye.

I have been here for +5 and havent given up.

You wont sway me.

And the worst part of this is we are competing basically against ourselves for both our first round picks. We are fighting with Carolina to see who will have the worst record.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
"I HATE BEING A NINER FAN RIGHT NOW"

I was at that point last week when we gave that game away. Now I'm just resigned to another losing season.

The bottom line is:

1) The QBs we have are only as good as the O-line that protects them. They are not game-changers in and of themselves.

2) Our O-line is terrible.

It would take a miracle the likes of the Virgin Birth to pick up two quality starting guards and a starting right tackle in ONE off-season. THAT is a disgusting thought.

Thinking positive, we have maybe another 3-4 wins in us this year. That's another 6-10 or 7-9 season.

No idea what's going to happen in the off-season, but clearly a big front-office change is in order.

Now i know how Bengals fans/Cardinals fans felt all throuh the 90's when their team stinked year in & year out

I WILL 4 EVER BE A DIE HARD NINER FAN
but right now it just really depressing to be one
year in & year out this team dissapoints me i just sucks b***s

get out

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
You guys joke but this team is disgusting to watch. Anyone who supports this garbage is not a true fan.

Wait, I thought it was the other way around? LOL

Who are you?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pogity:

Hell yeah, f**k you Titan's, and all you other pansy ass teams too.

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kelpie70:
And the worst part of this is we are competing basically against ourselves for both our first round picks. We are fighting with Carolina to see who will have the worst record.

f**k.... that so sadly ironically true it's making me laugh hysterically. WTF, such a sad state of affairs I have to laugh.

[ Edited by Blitz on Nov 8, 2009 at 17:36:10 ]
Ok, seriously now...some of the people on here are pathetic !! When we win, they're all " We're goin' to the playoffs, blah blah blah ! ".... Now that we're struggling they're talking about NEVER watching another game ?? GROW UP !! I'm starting to think that some of the people on here are like 15 years old...SO immature ! That being said, I am also very frustrated ! The Alex Smith of old showed up today...though he did make some nice plays, he canceled them out with some real bone-head plays ! Stupid INT's !! I still don't know if he's the answer...though if we give him some real protection, then we can find out ! Also, get rid of Isaac Bruce...he's looking like garbage...just make the transition to the young WR's. Morgan, Crabtree, Hill, and Jones. We didn't sign Jones to fairly big $ so he can " return " punts. He needs to play. Even if Bruce is here to mentor the young guys, SO WHAT !! Just release him..he's not holding his own. I know it was a frustrating loss, and tempers are flared right now, so let's just wait and see what happens with this team. I think even with Staley out, our problem on the O-line isn't LT. Sims played pretty good. Snyder is GARBAGE as our RT. He's better suited as a RG / LG. Try Wragge or one of the new guys as RT. When Smith had time, he made some decent throws..he's just gotta stop staring down WR's. It's a little hard to admit as a 20+ year 49ers fan, but our season is over. Unless Warner gets injured or the Cardinals just plain forget how to play football, they're gonna win NFC West. We need to play our hardest and just focus on winning OUR games. If we make the playoffs, we make it. If not, then we re-tool in the off season. We do have 2 1st round picks ! We need to see what Smith can do the rest of the season and make a decision...I say we just better our O-line and let Smith learn under the SAME OC for 2 or more years in a row ! Then make a final judgment on him !
Share 49ersWebzone