There are 195 users in the forums

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
C'mon guys not cool to kick Smith while hes down, not cool at all.

But can we PLEASE stop counting our W's before we even step on the field now.

Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Alex Smith supporters please wake the f^%k up

No, you wake the f**k up. Look at who his backups are: a 30-year-old with no talent and a young QB with talent and no brain. See why we're rooting for him? Don't blame us for it.

Yeah I rooted for him too. It's not your fault he's a bust.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Wow one bad game out of a guy and we need to bench him? This was bound to happen. Get over it. He's going to have bad games.

Either way he better step it up. He can't force things like JTO.

because he looks like the same OLD guy, nothin has changed, staring down his recievers, overthrowing guys, throwing too hard and most importantly he does not look like a leader, NO CONFIDENCE.

Funny no one was saying that after houston and Indy game.

Look Alex played bad today I agree. But it's not because he's the same old alex. He's playing reckless and trying to force things. Before he was too tentative and now he's throwing into triple coverage. Smith needs to have balance. That will come as the season goes on. Switching Qbs is only going to make things worse.

Again I'm not making excuses but making irrational comments and decisions is just as bad making excuses. It is what it is: poor game by everyone including the Qb. That's it. We were over confident and we lost. Alex forced a lot of his throws.

thats because nobody game planed against him in houston, and minus that 2min drill in indy he looked horrible in the second half of that game, hence why they lost the offense scored 0 points in the second half.
So how long will it take for alex to win one?

Maybe raye needs to go back to the heavy run offense and pass out of it.

[ Edited by fister30 on Nov 8, 2009 at 17:38:12 ]

No, you wake the f**k up. Look at who his backups are: a 30-year-old with no talent and a young QB with talent and no brain. See why we're rooting for him? Don't blame us for it.

Like Alex Leaf is so smart himself yeah ahuh.

Davis might have a learning dissorder but at least he is NOT going to make the stupid decisions leaf makes everytime he plays "INTERCEPTION"
thats all i hear everytime he's on the field
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:

Dec 27 against the Lions

Shaun Hill supporters please shut the f^%k up

Thanks
alex smith is a pile of crap...so is mike singletary as a coach...stop making excuses
  • B650
  • Veteran

Yeah I rooted for him too. It's not your fault he's a bust.

We haven't had a good QB since Garcia left. I think I'm seeing a pattern develop. No matter who's back there, it doesn't matter because we don't have a smart OC and we definitely don't have an OL that can block. Maybe you'll see it one day too.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by fister30:

Dec 27 against the Lions

trust me by then he will be riding the bench for the rest of the season
he wont get that far

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
SHAUN HILL WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST THE TITANS. GUARANTEED.

agreed.

yep.

You guys are f**king funny. HE COULDN'T BEAT ATL OR HOU.

Both Hill and Smith blow

but Smith> Hill
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
the entire O lost this game. Too many penalties, too many bad decision, lack of an Oline is still hurting this team.

On the pick to Crabtree he let the ball hang to long, on his 2nd pick, he didn't read the safety and released it too late, on his 3rd pick, the coverage was way to tight, on the 3rd pick the coverage was too tight, the play could've gone either way though.

The fumbles, even on the play were Snyder got beat, Alex still held it too long.

oh, don't get me wrong, alex was a big part of the losing. The turnovers were kiler, but there were drives that were going that were killed because of the OL and penalties too.

No, we lost the game because Alex Smith threw three F**KING interceptions.

You can't pin this loss on anyone except ALEX SMITH.

He SUCKS. I've said it before. I'll say it again. ALEX SMITH SUCKS.

Your short sightedness FAILS

say he sucks in caps all you want, he is and will be the starter...

enjoy
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Wow one bad game out of a guy and we need to bench him? This was bound to happen. Get over it. He's going to have bad games.

Either way he better step it up. He can't force things like JTO.

because he looks like the same OLD guy, nothin has changed, staring down his recievers, overthrowing guys, throwing too hard and most importantly he does not look like a leader, NO CONFIDENCE.

Funny no one was saying that after houston and Indy game.

Look Alex played bad today I agree. But it's not because he's the same old alex. He's playing reckless and trying to force things. Before he was too tentative and now he's throwing into triple coverage. Smith needs to have balance. That will come as the season goes on. Switching Qbs is only going to make things worse.

Again I'm not making excuses but making irrational comments and decisions is just as bad making excuses. It is what it is: poor game by everyone including the Qb. That's it. We were over confident and we lost. Alex forced a lot of his throws.

Rich Gannon was rightfully on Alex for most of the game, even before the last two picks. He pointed out how Alex was getting the ball in late on a regular basis. Doing that consistently is what leads to plays where the DB and the ball get there at the same time.

Along with a lot of high passes and moving into the pass rush on the edges...it was almost all the same stuff that he's done in the past. If it were different mistakes, I wouldn't be as concerned.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Alex's fault or not. 5 Turnovers is 5 Turnovers.

Don't forget the countless over thrown balls

Countless? You mean the 16 incompletions? Fan of hyperbole, huh?
So Alex played poorly against the worst pass defense in the league. I don't think in anyway this reflects on Alex's ability to play QB.
Share 49ersWebzone