There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by fister30:
I am not going to call alex, alex leaf. I wanted to originally call him some variation of rex grossman. But this would be offensive to rex somehow.

Alex Shuler?

haha, maybe.
lol
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
If you really want to burn him call him Alex Hill
I don't think AS will start next game.
Originally posted by 9ermj:
If you really want to burn him call him Alex Hill

This doesn't work. Alex would have less ints and more wins.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
the entire O lost this game. Too many penalties, too many bad decision, lack of an Oline is still hurting this team.

I'm not going to make any excuses for Smith because his play was bad today, but the horrid quality of the Nines o-line was painfully apparent today. Did anyone notice the amount of time VY had versus Smith? Is the Titans o-line just made of supermen or what?

It will never cease to amaze how the Nines o-line (and their d-line at times) makes any d-line they play look like an unstoppable collection of all-stars. It's f**king disgusting.

WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM?

smith should start the next couple games. if he is garbage on both of those, bench him. not yet though.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by horsecore:
the entire O lost this game. Too many penalties, too many bad decision, lack of an Oline is still hurting this team.

I'm not going to make any excuses for Smith because his play was bad today, but the horrid quality of the Nines o-line was painfully apparent today. Did anyone notice the amount of time VY had versus Smith? Is the Titans o-line just made of supermen or what?

It will never cease to amaze how the Nines o-line (and their d-line at times) makes any d-line they play look like an unstoppable collection of all-stars. It's f**king disgusting.

You start at the top and work you're way down...even Walsh couldn't save this team from the Yorks.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Hill sucks, Alex sucks, let's send Davis out to the lions.

That is the best idea Ive heard all season!!!!I mean, wow, Smith grows a beard and now he's a matured veteran, please! how is he still going through a learning process when hes been in the league since 05? Sure its nice to see a few long passes completed, but we arent getting any victories out of it. Smith has a good arm, he also appears to be very intelligent, but theres just one problem, Smith is a choke artist and so far, a loser. Smith had his last chance, now cut his a$$! Make room for somone that can perform in the clutch. The only reason he did so well against the Texans is that they were not expecting Smith to be any type of factor in the game, they probably didnt even study any film on em, sure he ALMOST caught up, sure he's ALMOST a good QB, well guess what, Almost doesn't cut it in this league, maybe he'd be a better fit in the CFL or NFL Europe. Smith, good luck to you, you seem like a good guy, but Im tired of watching MY team lose.
Originally posted by jcs:

You start at the top and work you're way down...even Walsh couldn't save this team from the Yorks.

True true true. What sucks is that there is NO WAY TO FIX THIS. The York's aren't going to fire themselves, and they've shown no inclination to let go of the team.

One thing that has been lacking from this team for a very, very long time is the instinct to go for the kill. Destroy your opposition - why in the flying hell do they go all conservative with a 7 point lead. Go for the throat - end the game - grow a pair and win.
I guarantee Smith will have the game of his life next game! At least 4 Td's! and no int's!
Originally posted by prime21:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Hill sucks, Alex sucks, let's send Davis out to the lions.

That is the best idea Ive heard all season!!!!I mean, wow, Smith grows a beard and now he's a matured veteran, please! how is he still going through a learning process when hes been in the league since 05? Sure its nice to see a few long passes completed, but we arent getting any victories out of it. Smith has a good arm, he also appears to be very intelligent, but theres just one problem, Smith is a choke artist and so far, a loser. Smith had his last chance, now cut his a$$! Make room for somone that can perform in the clutch. The only reason he did so well against the Texans is that they were not expecting Smith to be any type of factor in the game, they probably didnt even study any film on em, sure he ALMOST caught up, sure he's ALMOST a good QB, well guess what, Almost doesn't cut it in this league, maybe he'd be a better fit in the CFL or NFL Europe. Smith, good luck to you, you seem like a good guy, but Im tired of watching MY team lose.

Seconded, Smith we have seen enough you can leave the stage now. Don't call us we will call U (NOT). Goodbye.... NEXT! that would be you Mr. Davis....
Originally posted by stormman:
I don't think AS will start next game.

he will because sing has no better options and hill obviously is not the future either... i think sing deep down inside knows this season is over and that he finally realises he doesnt have the horses to get the job done, he knows he needs a new QB and new Oline this offseason and just riding the season out because he has to. He starting to sound robotic in his interviews and looks like a guy that can't wait till the season is over.

One thing that has been lacking from this team for a very, very long time is the instinct to go for the kill. Destroy your opposition - why in the flying hell do they go all conservative with a 7 point lead. Go for the throat - end the game - grow a pair and win.

Most of our players have only known losing. They don't know what it takes to win.