There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
SHAUN HILL WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST THE TITANS. GUARANTEED.

agreed.

yep.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Smith had one bad game and everyone is going nuts. I thought he looked solid out there. Other than the 5 turnovers (at least 3 weren't his fault), dude looked good.

No, you want winners and coach now thinks Hill gives them the best chance to win , this team is officially a joke

ps Singletary thinks as long as they keep playing like they did today they'll be fine
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
3 INTS 2 FUMBLES
1. Fumble he was throwing the ball , really wasn't that bad .
2. Fumble which was his fault hands down.
3. Int was of off Crabs hands , wasn't a great throw but the worst either.
4. Int was Morgan all the way .
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Smith had one bad game and everyone is going nuts. I thought he looked solid out there. Other than the 5 turnovers (at least 3 weren't his fault), dude looked good.

I know, considering this was his debut game and all, I thought he did pretty good for a rook. Can't wait until his 2nd game, only one way to go from here right

Smith's only lost seven straight starts. Cant we give him an 8th chance already to prove himself? We are giving up on him much too soon.
I think Alex needs to stop throwin too hard...our WR is used to the noodle arm throws from HILL lol...BUT I STILL GOT FAITH WE CAN WIN THE DIV....
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

agreed.

yep.
If hill would have been in there , we would have seen the box stacked and 3 in outs all day , and how bad we hate Raye's play calling.
I'm tired of waiting with this guy. It's always give him another game. Lets just start Hill again. We won't throw for a lot of yards, but will not lose us a game. I give up on Alex.
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Answer me this Groupy fans if Smith "HAD" a bad game witch he does just about every game he's been in a niner uniform (the losing records says it all) what happens then when he plays a good defense??????

i mean "come on" last rank defense in the league & he cant even take advantage of that?????

HE'S A BUST!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES & DEFENDING THIS CHUMP

he will never EVER be a elite QB in the NFL

Let's start the Nate Davis era ASAP!!!

If Josh Freeman can revive a dead team like the Bucs
what is their to lose with Davis at the helm & i know that Davis has more weapons then Freeman has

Couldn't agree more. Cut the cord it is over.

Even the Chargers knew when to pull the plug on the Ryan Leaf era

i mean what is it with management going back n forth with these mediocre QB's
if we want to be a competitive team for years to come we have to start grooming a young gun QB so he can start evolving
weather if its Davis or a rookie in next year draft the move has to be done soon.

RIGHT NOW is the time b4 all the young studs we have fly the coop to go to a ACTUAL winning team
  • B650
  • Veteran

agreed.

yep.

Really? He had his chance against other teams and didn't do much. He's not a starting QB. Even if he does beat Tennessee, so what? Can he beat Chicago? Can he win a Super Bowl? No, so get over it. Now we have to figure out if Alex is a starting QB or not.
Originally posted by B650:

agreed.

yep.

Really? He had his chance against other teams and didn't do much. He's not a starting QB. Even if he does beat Tennessee, so what? Can he beat Chicago? Can he win a Super Bowl? No, so get over it. Now we have to figure out if Alex is a starting QB or not.

I can answer this question - NOT
  • obx49
  • Veteran
So....Free Alex, huh? Yea, that doesn't sound so good anymore.
I am not going to call alex, alex leaf. I wanted to originally call him some variation of rex grossman. But this would be offensive to rex somehow.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by B650:

agreed.

yep.

I can answer this question - NOT
i think shaun hill is better off with our special teams PUNTING with his noodle arm...but then again ..his punts/arm wont go more than 20 yards..

Originally posted by fister30:
I am not going to call alex, alex leaf. I wanted to originally call him some variation of rex grossman. But this would be offensive to rex somehow.

Alex Shuler?
As everyone knows, I'm a pretty big Alex fan, but this was possibly the worst performance I've ever seen from him in my life. No excuses for him when I didn't give any to Shaun Hill, so if he plays like this again I hope he's not on our team anymore. Dude just can't give up a win like this one up like he did. God dammit.