There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Answer me this Groupy fans if Smith "HAD" a bad game witch he does just about every game he's been in a niner uniform (the losing records says it all) what happens then when he plays a good defense??????

i mean "come on" last rank defense in the league & he cant even take advantage of that?????

HE'S A BUST!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES & DEFENDING THIS CHUMP

he will never EVER be a elite QB in the NFL

Let's start the Nate Davis era ASAP!!!

If Josh Freeman can revive a dead team like the Bucs
what is their to lose with Davis at the helm & i know that Davis has more weapons then Freeman has

Couldn't agree more. Cut the cord it is over.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
C'mon guys not cool to kick Smith while hes down, not cool at all.

But can we PLEASE stop counting our W's before we even step on the field now.

Sorry Kolohe but if we can't kick smith when he's down, we may never get a chance since he is never really up
Smith had one bad game and everyone is going nuts. I thought he looked solid out there. Other than the 5 turnovers (at least 3 weren't his fault), dude looked good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Smith has to perform now, though if he wants to come back as the starter next year. It's now or never for him at least here in SF. I'm sure he's still the starter against the Bears, but he can't keep having games like this and expect to be handed the Qb job. Bad day for Smith, but a win against the Bears can get him back on track. Another lose against the Bears and it might get ugly for him.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Nov 8, 2009 at 16:57:52 ]
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Hill sucks, Alex sucks, let's send Davis out to the lions.

LoL , keep you day job and do not become a GM or a HC .
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Smith had one bad game and everyone is going nuts. I thought he looked solid out there. Other than the 5 turnovers (at least 3 weren't his fault), dude looked good.

I know, considering this was his debut game and all, I thought he did pretty good for a rook. Can't wait until his 2nd game, only one way to go from here right
I'm not giving up on this team either, this team has plenty of positives, we are just a couple players away from being a contender, so it's not all that bad.

We're going to have to play some great football now, no more mistakes, be it Smith, Hill, or Davis, we need to win at least the next 3 in a row.
"Sucky"
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Answer me this Groupy fans if Smith "HAD" a bad game witch he does just about every game he's been in a niner uniform (the losing records says it all) what happens then when he plays a good defense??????

i mean "come on" last rank defense in the league & he cant even take advantage of that?????

HE'S A BUST!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES & DEFENDING THIS CHUMP

he will never EVER be a elite QB in the NFL

Let's start the Nate Davis era ASAP!!!

If Josh Freeman can revive a dead team like the Bucs
what is their to lose with Davis at the helm & i know that Davis has more weapons then Freeman has

We played the Colts last week. 6th pass D in the NFL.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
He had a few bad plays , over all not a nightmare game but not a good one either.
Alex's fault or not. 5 Turnovers is 5 Turnovers.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Those were the receivers and the oline's fault.

Don't forget the countless over thrown balls

So it's not Alex's fault...