There are 234 users in the forums

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Davis isn't going to do anything either. What is it with you people and Davis?

Process of elimination...

Ha!

Listen, I am a positive niner fan.

we have given our hearts and souls to Smith.

We have propped up the excuses. (cords, oline)

When it comes down to it Smith Cannot be a productive NFL starter.
Sorry...I dont mean to offend anyone. Its just the way it is....

Todays performance was exactly what he showed us 2 years ago.

Damn Crown, I don't think I've ever see you post outside of the vets forum before.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
the entire O lost this game. Too many penalties, too many bad decision, lack of an Oline is still hurting this team.

the Oline didnt throw 3 INTS, also smith never brings this team back, when pressure is on he crumbles, i had enough just cut his ass and lets move on and draft a QB or get one in free agency possibly.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
SHAUN HILL WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST THE TITANS. GUARANTEED.

Ken dorsey could have won this game
i'm embarrased to be a 49ers fan!!! what the hell was with that piss poor tackle attempt on c johnsons td on 4th and inches when we had him 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage
Alex blows

But Alex>Hill
Originally posted by jprchrds:
i'm embarrased to be a 49ers fan!!! what the hell was with that piss poor tackle attempt on c johnsons td on 4th and inches when we had him 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage

Harrelson needs to be cut he is a bum!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
C'mon guys not cool to kick Smith while hes down, not cool at all.

But can we PLEASE stop counting our W's before we even step on the field now.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Okay, so Smith did not play for two yrs, neither did Vince Young, but Young looked good so WTF.

Is it that the Titans put in plays that fit with what Young can do and Raye did not do the same for Smith?

Funny thing is, Young was the head case, and Smith just out thinks everything, hence he is too slow to get the ball out, and all his passes are defensed well.

I guess having a new OC every year does not help anyone, especially Smith, I am just drunk ad rambling so I am going to stop now, but I am not done drinking just yet

No matter what happens, I am going to cheer my butt off for the Niners who ever is playing QB. I will leave the QB debate to you all.

Go Niners!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by jprchrds:

Harrelson needs to be cut he is a bum!

Unfortunately, you can't cut the entire team.

But they still should.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ZRF80:
this is not new......

I was hoping he could pull through for us this season, but yep........same old Alex. Of course, Im waiting for the.....

1) he's only twenty-{blank} years old
2) it's his 5th coordinator in 5 years
3) bad supporting cast
4) bad OC
5) defense's fault

I've been in his corner and he didn't get any help on some of those picks but at the end of the day his career in SF is over, and I would think McCloughan and even Singletary need a long hard look this team is a cartoon , they are not a team on the verge of anything but mediocrity, does anyone really think they are going to beat Chicago in four days,I don't

Never thought I would say this but why not throw Davis out there. Hill and Smith aren't the answer point blank. Smith made some good plays today but when your turnovers are the difference and the key to the majority of the opposing teams scores it's squarely on you.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
He threw late, but 2 of the ints were on the WR's..

Other than that, I still think he is better than hill.

And i dont want to see nate till next season (unless we get beat 45 to 10 again, then i want him in as cleanup duty)

I agree....Smith didn't have his best game for sure, but 2 of the picks weren't all on his shoulders. I still think that last pick should have been called off because of pass interferance. The OL needs help.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninjaniner420:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
He threw late, but 2 of the ints were on the WR's..

Other than that, I still think he is better than hill.

And i dont want to see nate till next season (unless we get beat 45 to 10 again, then i want him in as cleanup duty)

I agree....Smith didn't have his best game for sure, but 2 of the picks weren't all on his shoulders. I still think that last pick should have been called off because of pass interferance. The OL needs help.

How about the two fumbles.
Answer me this Groupy fans if Smith "HAD" a bad game witch he does just about every game he's been in a niner uniform (the losing records says it all) what happens then when he plays a good defense??????

i mean "come on" last rank defense in the league & he cant even take advantage of that?????

HE'S A BUST!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP MAKING EXCUSES & DEFENDING THIS CHUMP

he will never EVER be a elite QB in the NFL

Let's start the Nate Davis era ASAP!!!

If Josh Freeman can revive a dead team like the Bucs
what is their to lose with Davis at the helm & i know that Davis has more weapons then Freeman has
I will Never give up on this team. I have a special place for them in my heart. And you guys can call me a p*ssy or what ever but this loss...THIS LOSS struck a nerve. I cried today over this loss for the first time since I can remember. I will not give up on the 49ers.....but as strong a Smith supporter as I was, ive given up on him.

Share 49ersWebzone