There are 250 users in the forums

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Crown:
Hill sucks, Alex sucks, let's send Davis out to the lions.

you stole that from me by the way... in the vets forum...

Haven't been in there in a week.

Why is everybody accusing me of stealing their ideas!?

Smith is the enemy here

regardless...he is a mirage...

its all bull.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
the entire O lost this game. Too many penalties, too many bad decision, lack of an Oline is still hurting this team.

On the pick to Crabtree he let the ball hang to long, on his 2nd pick, he didn't read the safety and released it too late, on his 3rd pick, the coverage was way to tight, on the 3rd pick the coverage was too tight, the play could've gone either way though.

The fumbles, even on the play were Snyder got beat, Alex still held it too long.

oh, don't get me wrong, alex was a big part of the losing. The turnovers were kiler, but there were drives that were going that were killed because of the OL and penalties too.
wow. Three points in the last two second halves. Not going to get it done.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
the entire O lost this game. Too many penalties, too many bad decision, lack of an Oline is still hurting this team.

On the pick to Crabtree he let the ball hang to long, on his 2nd pick, he didn't read the safety and released it too late, on his 3rd pick, the coverage was way to tight, on the 3rd pick the coverage was too tight, the play could've gone either way though.

The fumbles, even on the play were Snyder got beat, Alex still held it too long.

oh, don't get me wrong, alex was a big part of the losing. The turnovers were kiler, but there were drives that were going that were killed because of the OL and penalties too.

when Alex used to be a starter all we talked about was the turnovers.
FACT: Alex Smith has completed 71% of his passes (although 3 went to the guys in the wrong jerseys).

I sure miss Montana.
3 INTS 2 FUMBLES

No, we lost the game because Alex Smith threw three F**KING interceptions.

You can't pin this loss on anyone except ALEX SMITH.

He SUCKS. I've said it before. I'll say it again. ALEX SMITH SUCKS.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

And, Shaun Hill swallows.
I have always thought it has been pretty funny to listen to Alex supporters who call VY GARBAGE.

I have never been able to comprehend how people can call VY a bust but Alex is still lets wait and see
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Smitherception

Steal it.

Dude two of the picks were not on Alex, THE WHOLE TEAM PLAYED LIKE s**t

Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

And, Shaun Hill swallows.
Originally posted by Crown:

Smitherception

Steal it.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Davis isn't going to do anything either. What is it with you people and Davis?
Is anybody really surprised at the product smith produced today? Until he strings a couple of good games together this is the norm.
Share 49ersWebzone