There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Originally posted by Ninerman49:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Hill sucks, Alex sucks, let's send Davis out to the lions.

two of the 3 ints not his fault

BULLSH*T!

I'm so tired of people saying this, they were all his fault. His throws were late, allowing a defender to tip it up in the air and pick it off.
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
SHAUN HILL WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST THE TITANS. GUARANTEED.

agreed.

Difference between hill and smith is simple Hill- wins and NO turnovers Smith- Losses and Turnovers

OMFG are yous like 5?

you must be or your heads are so far up hills ass
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
Hill sucks, Alex sucks, let's send Davis out to the lions.

two of the 3 ints not his fault

BULLSH*T!

I'm so tired of people saying this, they were all his fault. His throws were late, allowing a defender to tip it up in the air and pick it off.

I agree they weren't smart throws but I'm pretty sure 2 picks were tipped off the WRs hands the landed in the defenders hands. 3 out of Smiths 5 picks have been tipped ball ints. Two off Crabtree.

It doesn't matter whos fault. The offense needs to get in sync quick. Tipped balls, bad throws, doesn't matter. We are losing. We can dissect it 20 million ways but at the end of the day our entire offense needs to learn to overcome and finish games out.

I mean it's great we aren't getting blown out and we actually have games but this whole not being able to finish crap is 2 games too old
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

agreed.

Difference between hill and smith is simple Hill- wins and NO turnovers Smith- Losses and Turnovers

OMFG are yous like 5?

Both QB's are mediocre.

Fact is 2 of the 3 interceptions were all on Smith, while the other one, was on him and the WR. The fumbles were his fault, especially the first one, the second fumble, he held on to the ball to long.

Take your head out of Smith's ass.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

agreed.

OMFG are yous like 5?

Both QB's are mediocre.

Fact is 2 of the 3 interceptions were all on Smith, while the other one, was on him and the WR. The fumbles were his fault, especially the first one, the second fumble, he held on to the ball to long.

Take your head out of Smith's ass.

Hey love my head isnt up smiths ass but there no way in HELL Hill could have played better. Yeah Smith played horrible Im not making any excuses.
  • kirkfiege
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by kirkfiege:
Jeez, you guys are ruthless and pretty dumb, if Morgan had come back to the ball on both of those curl route picks I don't think either would've been intercepted.

And sometimes picks happen. Didn't Kurt Warner just throw 5 picks last week or something? You knee-jerk reaction fantasy football guys luckily aren't in charge of teams. Except maybe the washington Redskins.

SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!!

I guess I stand corrected

No u dont

bad comparison
Alex Dilfer isnt close to being Kurt Warner
Good players have those type of games a few bad ones & alot of good ones
with Smith you get alot of average games & alot more Bad games

See the Difference?????????

SO CALLATE!!!!!!!

Lol Smith has not really played in a lot of games as Kurt , please stick to watching football and please don't write about it

HELP ME im being attacked by the NFL experts a.k.a Newbies!!!!!!!!

LAME!!!

u dont need that many games to find out your a real deal QB or not
Warner did it his 1st season when he was a nobody
when u have it u have & when u dont u dont
Sorry Smith backers i know it hurts your eyes when u look at the monitor & u see these words but ohh well..................

ALEX SMITH IS A BUST

truth hurts
dont it?

Haha, this is why people like me tend to stay off of message boards, too many idiots that don't grasp the bigger picture. I'm smart enough not to start throwing logical 'alexcuses' out there because you morons can counter with moronic comebacks in a blink!
I will say that I like the way that Alex looks out there, and look forward to his continued development, because he really does look like he can become something special when we really get going.
I also am an offensive coordinator in high school football.
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Jeez, you guys are ruthless and pretty dumb, if Morgan had come back to the ball on both of those curl route picks I don't think either would've been intercepted.

And sometimes picks happen. Didn't Kurt Warner just throw 5 picks last week or something? You knee-jerk reaction fantasy football guys luckily aren't in charge of teams. Except maybe the washington Redskins.

SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!!

I guess I stand corrected

No u dont

bad comparison
Alex Dilfer isnt close to being Kurt Warner
Good players have those type of games a few bad ones & alot of good ones
with Smith you get alot of average games & alot more Bad games

See the Difference?????????

SO CALLATE!!!!!!!

Lol Smith has not really played in a lot of games as Kurt , please stick to watching football and please don't write about it

HELP ME im being attacked by the NFL experts a.k.a Newbies!!!!!!!!

LAME!!!

u dont need that many games to find out your a real deal QB or not
Warner did it his 1st season when he was a nobody
when u have it u have & when u dont u dont
Sorry Smith backers i know it hurts your eyes when u look at the monitor & u see these words but ohh well..................

ALEX SMITH IS A BUST

truth hurts
dont it?

Haha, this is why people like me tend to stay off of message boards, too many idiots that don't grasp the bigger picture. I'm smart enough not to start throwing logical 'alexcuses' out there because you morons can counter with moronic comebacks in a blink!
I will say that I like the way that Alex looks out there, and look forward to his continued development, because he really does look like he can become something special when we really get going.
I also am an offensive coordinator in high school football.

Ohh i see u just barely started to watch NFL games this season & u think Smith is a rookie or a second year guy right???
i have bad news for ya he's been in the league for quite a while & if he had ANY kind of potential he would of showed it a loooooooooong time ago
sure hes going to become something special like i havent heard that one b4

i see by your logic's & the way you point out things u must be a helluva coordinator
whats your school's record 0 ferr?????
FREE NATE DAVIS!!!! You can't reward a QB for that awful performance against a pathetic Tennessee Titans team. Alex Smith can do no harm holding a clip board and baseball cap for the rest of the season!
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
FREE NATE DAVIS!!!! You can't reward a QB for that awful performance against a pathetic Tennessee Titans team. Alex Smith can do no harm holding a clip board and baseball cap for the rest of the season!

And so it begins...

now that is bad ass

hell yea!!!!

NATE DOGG SAVE US!!!!!!!!

now that is bad ass

hell yea!!!!

Nate Dogg Baby! We ain't got anything else to lose give us some hope at the QB position please!
Yes, Bring on Nate...he'll go to 10 pro bowls in only six seasons!
Originally posted by DaNiners:
Are you really telling me that our O line lost that game, or that P Harelson missing one tackle lost the game. Let me give you the line on Mr. Smith again...2 TD (1 did not matter), 3 INT, 2 Fumbles...are you kidding me? That is beyond incompetent. That is trash-B-league-horse sh*t. When are some of you going to stop making excuses for Smith? Or can we please just start calling him the original Kevin Riley?

Our piss poor O line actually gave Smith some time today. Were they perfect? Hell no, because they suck, but please don't pin those horrible passes on the O line. He had time during each interception. Even Gannon could not stop talking about how poor Smith's fundamentals are. I mean Vince (you are just as terrible) Young looked better than Smith.

Also, please don't tell me what we need in next years draft. Until we have a franchise QB, we need a franchise QB. That is THE #1 rule in football. If you dont have one, you take one.

I came on this site for the first time after the Houston game (which I went to) and told everyone not to get to excited about Smith because he played well in one game. The next week, he basically managed a game against the Colts that we lost. Then everyone begged Sing to let Smith throw the ball and he did. Guess what? We lost and he was horrible, miserable, and just plain awful.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk and 49ers have been hammered driving around in little Ford Pinto for nearly ten years now. It is time to take the keys. We have a standard which is not being met or kept by the Yorks and we need to press them to start putting an acceptable product on the field. The Brown's Lerner recently had a public forum to hear fans complaints. Shouldn't the 49ers do the same thing? We aren't much better at this point.

The stupid Dorks will not do that because we will complain about THEM!!!!
Come on guys.. please let Alex got make mistake it but he will learning the mistake and let him serious with process time.. i remember it, Peyton Manning was first rookie when he was many mistake for Ints alot for 1 years then he got change time and he got successful it.. please be patience and watch him to play when alex can serious to learning the process time like Peyton mannin did. The 49ers don't have a qb anythings.. please keep be patients and watch it that let Alex can playing if he got mistake for ints but he got improve the threw it when he will better much and take times. I bet he will delevople it someday!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

now that is bad ass

hell yea!!!!

Nate Dogg Baby! We ain't got anything else to lose give us some hope at the QB position please!

they say Nate has dyslexia i think he got it from Smith cuz ever since he got into the league ol boy seems like he cant learn a playbook for s**t