There are 161 users in the forums

Alex "The Mirage" Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by merm49:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I NEVER wish for injuries to our team but in this case I WILL!!!

hopefully Chicago hurts Smith so i dont have to see his pathetic ass on the field for the rest of the season

You are f**ked up

Hey when something is broken u fix it & this case its the QB i know Singletary wont pull him asap but my buddy Mr Injury will without a hesitation

dude wishing injuries on people is f**ked up.

Okay so than we go Hill and continue the same s**t just by losing my more points because that guy doesnt know how to score. He sucks so does smith.

Smith>Hill

Exactly. Smith played well at times and his mere presence allowed Raye to call his best game of the year. Sure he made mistakes, like holding the ball too long, but he made some nice plays too that Hill could never replicate. In my opinion, only two turnovers were his fault--the first fumble and second INT. Of course, it's troubling that we're talking about which of his turnovers weren't that bad. However, the second fumble was all Snyder and the other two picks, especially the 3rd we're on tip-balls. Smith gives us the best chance to win games, and we've almost won all three in which he played.

Once again, its a coulda, shoulda, woulda situation. Too many drive-killing penalties, poor OL play, crucial missed tackles (ahem, Haralson), a couple erratic throws, a D that can't defend the PA-pass, etc.

I'm as tired of losing and coming up just short in the process as anyone, but we can't blame this loss entirely on Smith either. Hopefully we beat the Bears and get some confidence back. If Raye calls the same game plan as he did today, I think we have a shot. I'm glad it's a short week so we'll hopefully erase this awful memory.

Football is not horse shoes.
W-L only....

hopefully Chicago hurts Smith so i dont have to see his pathetic ass on the field for the rest of the season

You are f**ked up

Hey when something is broken u fix it & this case its the QB i know Singletary wont pull him asap but my buddy Mr Injury will without a hesitation

Okay so than we go Hill and continue the same s**t just by losing my more points because that guy doesnt know how to score. He sucks so does smith.

Smith>Hill

who said Hill will come back to be the starter???
Singletary will get smart & like he has said all through the season he's going to put the best 11 players on the field the ones that give him the best chance of winning after seeing what Hill brings to the table (NOTHING by da way) he'll roll the dice with Davis just like he did when he threw in Crabtree after all the receivers wont doing jack a few weeks ago

As long as your not preeching for hill lol

Ohh trust i am not
i dont back Hill nor Smith
am tired of seeing all these mediocre QB's

I miss Jeff Garcia so much well at least the younger version of him

You are f**ked up

Smith>Hill

Singletary will get smart & like he has said all through the season he's going to put the best 11 players on the field the ones that give him the best chance of winning after seeing what Hill brings to the table (NOTHING by da way) he'll roll the dice with Davis just like he did when he threw in Crabtree after all the receivers wont doing jack a few weeks ago

Ohh trust i am not

*Drinks* Ah me too man me too..

You are f**ked up

Smith>Hill

Ohh trust i am not

I miss Jeff Garcia
so much well at least the younger version of him

Hate to break it 2 ya but besides 2 seasons Garcia was pretty mediocre himself
Originally posted by redmanc07:

You are f**ked up

Smith>Hill

Ohh trust i am not

I miss Jeff Garcia
so much well at least the younger version of him

Hate to break it 2 ya but besides 2 seasons Garcia was pretty mediocre himself

No way

You are f**ked up

Smith>Hill

Ohh trust i am not

*Drinks* Ah me too man me too..

to the classic niners

unlike the sorry a$$ teams we have had since then

garcia was never good enough to take a team to win a superbowl and thats why he was let go, but i guess after montana we take for granted how much it takes just to make the playoffs and now we miss that.
Where's the Smith is choke QB thread when you need it.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
garcia was never good enough to take a team to win a superbowl and thats why he was let go, but i guess after montana we take for granted how much it takes just to make the playoffs and now we miss that.

+1

we took everything for granted when we made the playoffs year in & year out but no Superbowl
now the consensus would be to have any kind of a winning season

how far this team has fallen since those days

• kirkfiege
  • Info N/A
Jeez, you guys are ruthless and pretty dumb, if Morgan had come back to the ball on both of those curl route picks I don't think either would've been intercepted.

And sometimes picks happen. Didn't Kurt Warner just throw 5 picks last week or something? You knee-jerk reaction fantasy football guys luckily aren't in charge of teams. Except maybe the washington Redskins.

Originally posted by kirkfiege:
Jeez, you guys are ruthless and pretty dumb, if Morgan had come back to the ball on both of those curl route picks I don't think either would've been intercepted.

And sometimes picks happen. Didn't Kurt Warner just throw 5 picks last week or something? You knee-jerk reaction fantasy football guys luckily aren't in charge of teams. Except maybe the washington Redskins.

SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!!
  • kirkfiege
  • Info N/A

SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!!

I guess I stand corrected
you people are idiots if you cannot open your eyes to see our problems are right were sing says you win and lose..... in the trenches. I watched the game today and as pissed as I was by the turnovers, I couldnt help but laugh to myself when I knew of all the "alex haters/lovers" would bicker. Alex had one turnover on him. The others were either O line break downs (which are very frequent) or receivers who cannot hold onto the ball. IMO Morgan deserves the bench next week and lets see what jones can do out there with hill as well. Lay off the past... Alex was QB of some awful teams here, he now has some players, but he has to have the time to A. get the ball to them, and B. they have to CATCH it!

SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!!

ya , I have to set back and laugh at some of these guys post . One week its Hill next week Smith , then smith has a so so game its bring in Davis . It is a good thing some of the guys that post here has jobs that is not in football lol. And yes morgan should have caught that ball.

SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!!

No u dont

bad comparison
Alex Dilfer isnt close to being Kurt Warner
Good players have those type of games a few bad ones & alot of good ones
with Smith you get alot of average games & alot more Bad games

See the Difference?????????

SO CALLATE!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone