There are 298 users in the forums

Can we get a break?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If I see one more fluke tipped pass or fluke fumble, ONE MORE INJURY, I think I'm gong to throw something at the TV.

Give us a break!

[ Edited by nickbradley on Nov 8, 2009 at 16:16:09 ]
Can we get a good QB?
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Can we get a good QB?

Dude, he hit Morgan between the #s.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Can we get a good QB?

Dont take my word for it.listen to a real QB in the NFL......Rich Gannon.

He stared down his receiver, then threw it when he was covered. What dont you get ?
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Can we get a good QB?

He stared down his receiver, then threw it when he was covered. What dont you get ?

Part of learning, staring were common rookie mistakes. Only haters make big deal out of it.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by jed_york:
Can we get a good QB?

Part of learning, staring were common rookie mistakes. Only haters make big deal out of it.

rookie mistakes ?
Can we get a good QB?

This part is true.. bad on the qb's part.. but throwing and catching involves two people.

f**king morgan didnt catch it.. simple as that.
Enough with the Alex Smith excuses, HE IS NOT A ROOKIE ANYMORE! Yet he continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over again. HE IS NOT AN NFL level QB. He lacks the intangibles and the feel for the game. He may have the tools but having them with no football awareness is useless. At this point, I think we try Nate Davis and if he bombs then it is official, DRAFT A QB. I wish we can make something out of this season but my gut tells me nothing doin'. In this league U need a true starting QB, ours are a laughing stock and a mockery to the position.

Come on down MIKE, anyone of you guys will do for next year, oh and bring along a new GM too...
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Enough with the Alex Smith excuses, HE IS NOT A ROOKIE ANYMORE! Yet he continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over again. HE IS NOT AN NFL level QB. He lacks the intangibles and the feel for the game. He may have the tools but having them with no football awareness is useless. At this point, I think we try Nate Davis and if he bombs then it is official, DRAFT A QB. I wish we can make something out of this season but my gut tells me nothing doin'. In this league U need a true starting QB, ours are a laughing stock and a mockery to the position.

Come on down MIKE, anyone of you guys will do for next year, oh and bring along a new GM too...
one more game like this, and i fear they will put hill back in.. then we will really stink it up.
Ha, no

3-1 to 3-5. This team is garbage. I'm so tired of being irrelevant in the NFL. We just lost to a 1-6 POS team. It's amazing how many things every ****** week can go against us. I'm so fed up with it, with getting my hopes up, with telling myself we could contend this year. Nope, back to waiting for April and the best time to be a Niner fan, the NFL draft

Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Ha, no

3-1 to 3-5. This team is garbage. I'm so tired of being irrelevant in the NFL. We just lost to a 1-6 POS team. It's amazing how many things every ****** week can go against us. I'm so fed up with it, with getting my hopes up, with telling myself we could contend this year. Nope, back to waiting for April and the best time to be a Niner fan, the NFL draft

this
Its coming after the regular...season...we wont be in the playoffs....

[ Edited by TEXAS49ER69 on Nov 8, 2009 at 16:41:51 ]
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jed_york:
Can we get a good QB?

rookie mistakes ?

he's a rookie in his fifth year!
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Ha, no

Titans aren't a POS team. They went 13-3 least year, and NOBODY wants to play them right now.

They received 3 fluke plays to win (pick #1, fumble, pick #3).
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Can we get a good QB?

Rich Gannon is a douche bag announcer that needs to pounce on and overanalyze whatever BS a game gives him.
Share 49ersWebzone