LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

Shawnte Spencer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What a great comeback this guy has put together after a major ACL injury. Nobody thought he would have a chance to win the starting CB job. The battle was thought to be Brown vs. Bly but Spencer won the job and looks like our best CB this season.
I think Spencer is playing well enough this year to solidify himself as a staple on this defense for many years.
I hope. I wanna see a few more pics from our secondary.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Same here. He have dropped 4 to 5 just that I can remember. Bly has 3 himself.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Spencer's never been a high int type guy. He's just plain solid. I think Brown will bring that INT type spark to the D. Hopefully.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Spencer's never been a high int type guy. He's just plain solid. I think Brown will bring that INT type spark to the D. Hopefully.

The funny thing is that Brown in not an INT type guy and was always the CB with solid coverage like spencer right now and not the big play.

Agree. I would say he is the best #2 guy in the league. Well now he is our #1.
Having my ACL torn because of football, I must say, what Shantae is able to do is remarkable. Kudos to him
Originally posted by Thizz415:

The funny thing is that Brown in not an INT type guy and was always the CB with solid coverage like spencer right now and not the big play.

Maybe in college. Last year he showed flashes of making the big play. I remember Spencer in his first few years when everyone thought he'd be a #1 CB because he wasn't flashy but just solid.
he has been the guy trailing the wr/rb inthe last 3 weeks or so on big plays.........

he is good but don't crown him yet, nate is still the best.. you see the results when he isnt there.

He was big time toast out there today. Just goes to show you what he really is with Nate out of the lineup. A pretender.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He was big time toast out there today. Just goes to show you what he really is with Nate out of the lineup. A pretender.

Do you think anybody is good for Christ's sake?
Share 49ersWebzone