There are 229 users in the forums

Titan fans predict win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go Titans

Titan fans sound a little homerish in predicting their scores. Did we sound that homerish with our predictions last week against the Colts?
Ofcourse they are Titans fans
Oh well, they're Titans fans. They can believe whatever they want.
they win one game and think they're hot s**t again, probably rub each others balls
if i was a titans fan, i would think we'd have a chance against the niners. but as a niners fan i know we're going to rape them hard
Originally posted by teeohh:
they win one game and think they're hot s**t again, probably rub each others balls

So true. I understand that they are now talking about winning out their season, and I'm sure some are even thinking about Super Bowl tickets.
ya know, I browse over to the opposing forums every week, and they are ALL homers. nobody has any faith in the niners, except Indy. For some reason, Indy fans were the only ones to say that the niners may give them a good game...

I guess when your on the bottom, you have to hope that you can beat anyone.
The Niners will win in a walk.

Jeff Fisher is not very good at winning on the west coast.

A few fearless projections:

Alex will throw for 250+ with 2 TDs.

Vernon will have over 60 yards with a score and Crabby will get his first.

Frank will run for a bill with a TD, and the Niners will win by at least 10.

VY will be exposed as the very average QB he is, and CJ will experience the same success that other top flight backs have against our D...very little.

Tennessee's offense starts with the ground game, and they won't be able to move it on the ground tomorrow.

The Niners are gonna take out three weeks' worth of aggression in one game...it will be a sight to see.
we win when we face a mediocre Q, and lose when we face good ones. So we'll win

Wins Against Warner, Hasselback/Wallace, Boller

Losses Againts Ryan, Manning, Schaub, Favre
Rofl. I love the guy projecting a 74-7 win for the Titans. I hope for his sake that he's just joking.

at Titans fans.
Originally posted by teeohh:

lmao. which player said that again?
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Rofl. I love the guy projecting a 74-7 win for the Titans. I hope for his sake that he's just joking.

I am projecting a 80-3 victory by the San Francisco 49ers.

no way, this is the week we get back on track despite huge injuries
Yeah, those dudes are trippin.

I like the buy who said that Gore would have 24 carries for 108 and a TD. He's trippin too, but I like him.
Share 49ersWebzone