There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RONNIE LOTT SIGHTING (U CAN SEE HIM TOO)

ok i dont have pictures because i didnt expect to see him my friend goes to bellermen HS and invited me to a game and ronnie lotts son apparently plays for ST Francis (also a saftey) and he was at the game. I dont know if he goes to every ST Francis game but since his son plays for them he has to go to most right?

i know someone who goes to St Francis ill try to get their schedule if any1 is intrested

and yes i got his autograph
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
ok i dont have pictures because i didnt expect to see him my friend goes to bellermen HS and invited me to a game and ronnie lotts son apparently plays for ST Francis (also a saftey) and he was at the game. I dont know if he goes to every ST Francis game but since his son plays for them he has to go to most right?

i know someone who goes to St Francis ill try to get their schedule if any1 is intrested

i love ronnie lott! what did you get signed?
Originally posted by matt49er:

lol all i had on me was my hat wasnt even a niner hat lol
Originally posted by matt49er:

lol all i had on me was my hat wasnt even a niner hat lol

well from now on carry something 49ers in your wallet or something