LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Nate Davis Just Gave Me the ULTIMATE FACEPALM!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Peanut49:
http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/Nate_Davis/322694

Nate Davis got an 11... Alex Smith got a 40 lol.

I'm guessing that Alex had a higher score than all of those guys combined.

-9fA
do you guys not understand that josh morgan gave him the answer for the pro bowl question? so he said 6 cuz he had no idea, and then 10 cuz he knew it was the right answer....
You guys could give him all the crab you want for that mistake, and also call him dumb but he is doing something that must of us only dream of been on the sideline for every 49ers game.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
do you guys not understand that josh morgan gave him the answer for the pro bowl question? so he said 6 cuz he had no idea, and then 10 cuz he knew it was the right answer....

Pretty much. If you know the right answer, who cares if it makes sense with the previous answer at that point?

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 6, 2009 at 18:11:50 ]
Wow that funny.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Pretty much. If you know the right answer, who cares if it makes sense with the previous answer at that point?

exactly...lol and all you guys saying that he's retarded, dyslexia has nothing to do with your intelligence
Marino was successful, there is hope!

This is niner talk how DARE you bring logic and context here
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

Originally posted by Chief:
You notice when M-Rob yelled in Patrick's face he didnt even flinch...

lmao i did actually.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
You guys could give him all the crab you want for that mistake, and also call him dumb but he is doing something that must of us only dream of been on the sideline for every 49ers game.

Why would I give the poor guy crabs? Just doesn't make any sense.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:

After this post I'm not sure that Nate would have the lowest wonderlic score afterall.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for ruthless49er.
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

Share 49ersWebzone