There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Defensive Stance

WHO CARES WHAT ITS CALLED MAKING ME GO ALL CAPS LOCK AND s**t MAKING ME HAVE DIARRHEA I DIDNT BRING MY ADULT DIAPERS TODAY f**k s**t BALLS WHORE c**t
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
the 2 point stance

They dont go into a stance though. They wander around and jump and press the line.

A two point stance is two feet on the ground, set for the snap of the ball.

This is what it's called. Any other label is based on the scheme and the coach staff's identifier for the play call.

A 2 point stance is a stance. Thats the stance that a rb uses. Its the squated down stance. In our case we dont take a stance, we are free standing and roaming.

Um, have you ever played football?

A two point stance isn't particular to position.
the 2 point stance

They dont go into a stance though. They wander around and jump and press the line.

This is what it's called. Any other label is based on the scheme and the coach staff's identifier for the play call.

A 2 point stance is a stance. Thats the stance that a rb uses. Its the squated down stance. In our case we dont take a stance, we are free standing and roaming.

I played HS and some jr college ball thank you very much. I never said it was exclusive to a single position. My point is that we are not taking a classic stance. Its more of a free standing rush.
We did the same thing against Atlanta....You all know what happened that game.
the 2 point stance

I played HS and some jr college ball thank you very much. I never said it was exclusive to a single position. My point is that we are not taking a classic stance. Its more of a free standing rush.
the 2 point stance

thats still a 2-point stance. 3-point: on hand on ground, 4 point: two hands on ground.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Annexation of guadalajara mexico con huevous rancheros black magic midget goat f**ker

I like it.
"FOOL YOU!"
It's called the "I hope to God they don't run the ball because leverage is theirs."

That's why you don't see that type of defense used often.
Originally posted by Joecool:
It's called the "I hope to God they don't run the ball because leverage is theirs."

That's why you don't see that type of defense used often.

i've only seen it in the very obvious pass situations.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
the 2 point stance

thats still a 2-point stance. 3-point: on hand on ground, 4 point: two hands on ground.

ah so I was right
Reply 4 had it mostly right. They call it the "magic look".

[ Edited by NinerForLife on Nov 6, 2009 at 14:10:05 ]
Originally posted by ghostrider:
"Magic"
Originally posted by valrod33:
Annexation of guadalajara mexico con huevous rancheros black magic midget goat f**ker

sounds about right
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
"Magic"