There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Spencer & Bly Busted!!!

Maybe there is something I'm missing, but what kind of parking pass could your wife have that would get players into practice faster than where they normally park?
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Maybe there is something I'm missing, but what kind of parking pass could your wife have that would get players into practice faster than where they normally park?

I think when he was making up the story he meant to say a front line pass. How many stories have we heard on here about players and their tricked out hummer?
Wow, I guess they are feeling good after 3 straight losses. Good enough to go out and party down. I wonder how this will affect their game tomorrow.
Damn this thread went wild.
  • kw49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

I think when he was making up the story he meant to say a front line pass. How many stories have we heard on here about players and their tricked out hummer?

Or maybe, because you have to pay to park near that Starbucks, she gave them her parking pass, so that they wouldn't have to go buy one, which would allow them to get in and out quicker and make it to practice on time.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by captnkos:
The jerk store called . . . they're running out of YOU.

If i were you, i would erase that comment so no one sees it...I'll give you an A for effort though...as I have made many blunders like this....haha.

It's a Seinfeld reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comeback_(Seinfeld)
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
It would suck if Spencer's wife found out about this because of this post and left him or kicked his ass! Unless it was her, but doubt she would be wearing his jersey??

Im willing to bet that Spencers wife isnt part of the webzone

I will bet you that she is!

haha
Originally posted by marshniners24:
It would suck if Spencer's wife found out about this because of this post and left him or kicked his ass! Unless it was her, but doubt she would be wearing his jersey??

haha

are you his wife?
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

haha

are you his wife?

Originally posted by Oscar:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by captnkos:
The jerk store called . . . they're running out of YOU.

If i were you, i would erase that comment so no one sees it...I'll give you an A for effort though...as I have made many blunders like this....haha.

It's a Seinfeld reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comeback_(Seinfeld)

lol
whats up with the old thread bumping today?
Originally posted by Luca:
When I read the thread title, I thought they were busted with roids or something, I don't know why I thought that.

i thought the exact same thing. I would have never guessed that they were just getting coffee.
So they got busted and it wasn't for trying to impersonate good coverage corners?
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Nov 24, 2009 at 11:15 PM ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
whats up with the old thread bumping today?

ppl are bored & they dont want to start a new thread

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home