There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Spencer & Bly Busted!!!

Originally posted by Adman:
That pic looks exactly like our long snapper Brian Jennings. No joke.

LOL...no doubt.

Someone find the PWilly vs Jennings thread.
It would suck if Spencer's wife found out about this because of this post and left him or kicked his ass! Unless it was her, but doubt she would be wearing his jersey??
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
It would suck if Spencer's wife found out about this because of this post and left him or kicked his ass! Unless it was her, but doubt she would be wearing his jersey??

Im willing to bet that Spencers wife isnt part of the webzone
I'm surprise nobody has used this line yet "this thread is useless with out pictures"
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
My wife just called me at work and said she ran into Spencer and Bly at the Starbucks Coffee on Lakeshore in Oakland. They were with 2 women, one wearing a Spencer jersey. She said they where driving a tricked out Hummer and a bunch people we're jocking them. My wife gave them a parking pass as she said they looked very worried because they were late for practice and according to Spencer, "Coach will have their head on a platter."

It would be interesting to see if any of the reporters see them taking laps today? My wife said it looked like they had a late night.

P.S. as a side note we ran into MC.Hammer at the same starbucks yesterday, no Crabtree wasn't with him....lol
lmao
After I read the title I thought they got busted with drugs or something....that would be all we need.....off the field drama.
Did your wife throw passes to VD in the parking lot too?
Bly is a joke. I lost all respect for the idiot when he started posing after his INT well before the endzone and when he dropped a sure six last weekend that could have changed the outcome.
Originally posted by golfing9er:
Originally posted by captnkos:
The jerk store called . . . they're running out of YOU.

well you're their all time best seller!

Man that episode was awesome!

If i were you, i would erase that comment so no one sees it...I'll give you an A for effort though...as I have made many blunders like this....haha.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

If i were you, i would erase that comment so no one sees it...I'll give you an A for effort though...as I have made many blunders like this....haha.

see post above yours.
I wonder how quickly I'd lose my enthusiasm for the Niners if I knew the intimate details of all of their off-field lives...

[ Edited by BSofSF on Nov 6, 2009 at 12:49:06 ]
Originally posted by skibeerski:
Bly is a joke. I lost all respect for the idiot when he started posing after his INT well before the endzone and when he dropped a sure six last weekend that could have changed the outcome.

He also dropped a sure 6 that would have iced the game in Minnesota...