There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Spencer & Bly Busted!!!

My wife just called me at work and said she ran into Spencer and Bly at the Starbucks Coffee on Lakeshore in Oakland. They were with 2 women, one wearing a Spencer jersey. She said they where driving a tricked out Hummer and a bunch people we're jocking them. My wife gave them a parking pass as she said they looked very worried because they were late for practice and according to Spencer, "Coach will have their head on a platter."

It would be interesting to see if any of the reporters see them taking laps today? My wife said it looked like they had a late night.

P.S. as a side note we ran into MC.Hammer at the same starbucks yesterday, no Crabtree wasn't with him....lol
Uh-oh! Spencer and Bly in Oakland? They entered the dark side!!!!!!
Originally posted by redrathman:

Thanks jerk.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Thanks jerk.

Haha jerk is such an underrated word.
Good story.
It's cool that those two guys hang out with each other. Hopefully they can elevate each other's game.
if we were facing an elite quarterback this week I'd be worried. Since we are facing vince young, they can party with hoochies all they want.
if we were facing an elite quarterback this week I'd be worried. Since we are facing vince young, they can party with hoochies all they want.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Thanks jerk.

Haha jerk is such an underrated word.

Indeed it is.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
When I read the thread title, I thought they were busted with roids or something, I don't know why I thought that.

Thanks jerk.

"I'm not crying... I'm just allergic to JERKS!"

The jerk store called . . . they're running out of YOU.
Originally posted by captnkos:
The jerk store called . . . they're running out of YOU.

well you're their all time best seller!
  • Adman
  • Veteran
That pic looks exactly like our long snapper Brian Jennings. No joke.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home