LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Crabtree has an infected tooth!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They hit him up with some antibiotics and then had it repaired and he is gtg already......

Like an NFL team is going to allow their promising rookie to be bothered by a tooth.
He won't miss any time. They will do a root canal , rx. antibiotics, and he will be on the practice field the same day. Minor.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by WINiner:
They hit him up with some antibiotics and then had it repaired and he is gtg already......

Like an NFL team is going to allow their promising rookie to be bothered by a tooth.

I know right. What the FACK is this doing on the zone' this aint' a tabloid blog.
Ronnie Lott would have had his jaw surgically removed
Originally posted by English:
Ronnie Lott would have had his jaw surgically removed

LOL.

LB
Yank that bad boy out
I'm sure Crabs will have access to some great painkillers and have an effective game
Root canals generally take less than a half hour. He'll have some minor discomfort for maybe 48 hrs and that's pretty much it. Or he get's the damn thing pulled which takes even less time. It'll bleed for a while but it will stop well before he steps onto the field.

And this just so happens after Halloween?

Coincidence? I think not.
  • 49erinChicago
  • Info N/A
Ya its from all the Subway Subs he has been eating.

Originally posted by TDilvr:
Root canals generally take less than a half hour. He'll have some minor discomfort for maybe 48 hrs and that's pretty much it. Or he get's the damn thing pulled which takes even less time. It'll bleed for a while but it will stop well before he steps onto the field.

Unless it's a first or second molar with accesory canals or calcified canals. It might take a bit longer or fail completely.
I don't think this is much of an issue. You've got to know that he's going to have the best dental care that money can get.
Originally posted by fister30:
I don't believe this story. Crabtree doesn't have teeth, he has more little hands that help him catch the football.

Hahahahaha
I'm waiting for the Crabtree/Chuck Norris joke.....
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I'm waiting for the Crabtree/Chuck Norris joke.....

chuck norris is not a fan of crabtree

Share 49ersWebzone