LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Up to this point in season we've had 3rd hardest SOS in NFC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/8386/easy-paths-for-49ers-cardinals-seahawks

Interesting. We should have won 2 or 3 more games vs those teams also. Hopefully we can get hot for the remaining of the season.
Interesting.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Interesting.

That and the fact that there will be no moral victories or is it losses for the remainder of the season. We should NOT lose to most of these teams.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Interesting.

That and the fact that there will be no moral victories or is it losses for the remainder of the season. We should NOT lose to most of these teams.

Agreed.

Singletary has been harping on this, but we have to close out games.

-9fA
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/8386/easy-paths-for-49ers-cardinals-seahawks

Interesting. We should have won 2 or 3 more games vs those teams also. Hopefully we can get hot for the remaining of the season.

I also see that Carolina has one of the toughest schedules the rest of the year.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I also see that Carolina has one of the toughest schedules the rest of the year.

well, the saints have the easiest. We know where the NFC road to the SB goes through.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Quote:
Check out the Redskins. They have struggled against the easiest schedule in the NFC to this point. The toughest remaining schedule in the NFC awaits. Good luck, Jim Zorn. You're going to need it.

• Mex49
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Quote:
Check out the Redskins. They have struggled against the easiest schedule in the NFC to this point. The toughest remaining schedule in the NFC awaits. Good luck, Jim Zorn. You're going to need it.

Maybe they will trade with us again

They can have Norris, Roman, Clements , Hill, Raye for a 5th
That good to hear. It is time for the 49ers to get on a roll.

So your telling me...

If we signed Favre we would have an easy schedule all year? What did the NFL do, give him an easy schedule so he could win and be the MVP?
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
So your telling me...

If we signed Favre we would have an easy schedule all year? What did the NFL do, give him an easy schedule so he could win and be the MVP?

schedule was out before Favre signed with the Vikings
That was a very interesting article. It looks like the worse is behind us for this season. I know some still don't like him, but I think Mike Sando does a good job on reporting on the NFC West.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Quote:

Maybe they will trade with us again

They can have Norris, Roman, Clements , Hill, Raye for a 5th

GTFO
Originally posted by fzrdave:
That was a very interesting article. It looks like the worse is behind us for this season. I know some still don't like him, but I think Mike Sando does a good job on reporting on the NFC West.

I always thought he did a great job
Share 49ersWebzone