LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

Official: The Phil Jennings MEGA THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 49ersfaithful19
  • Info N/A
The Smithinator lol
Originally posted by redrathman:

LOL AND:
Originally posted by backontop:
no thanks I will just call him Alex Smith
I think we should rename this thread to Alex NEEDS a NEW MEME.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We need to change Smith's name cause he isn't Alex Smith anymore, cause Alex Smith never did spin moves/pump-fakes.

So From this day forward, Alex Smith will now be known as... 'Phil Jennings'.

He's an angry Mormon b*****d that eats babies, and punches the elderly! -He'll run up scoreboards, strangle the refs, take giant 'victory' dumps on the away team's 50 yard line, and be heralded as the most evil son of a b***h in sports history since Babe Ruth!

It's your time Phil Jennings, 3 Superbowl trophies and 30 illegitimate kids to conquer!

GO 49ers!!!

Can you go back to outright hating the man?

Cause if I had my choice of this Snake and that Snake, I choose that Snake over this one. That one was much smarter.

~Ceadder
We need to think of a good one for him, but Phil Jennings will do for right now
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
We need to change Smith's name cause he isn't Alex Smith anymore, cause Alex Smith never did spin moves/pump-fakes.

He's an angry Mormon b*****d that eats babies, and punches the elderly! -He'll run up scoreboards, strangle the refs, take giant 'victory' dumps on the away team's 50 yard line, and be heralded as the most evil son of a b***h in sports history since Babe Ruth!

It's your time Phil Jennings, 3 Superbowl trophies and 30 illegitimate kids to conquer!

GO 49ers!!!

Cause if I had my choice of this Snake and that Snake, I choose that Snake over this one. That one was much smarter.

~Ceadder

Luv you too, sweetie.

~Snake

~Ceadder

Luv you too, sweetie.

~Snake

I actually really like that signature. Can I borrow it if it's a size 4?

~redrathman

GO 49ers!!!

Biography
Born midst the dazzling beauty of the Kansas plains and raised in exotic Oklahoma by parents of Okie royalty, Phillip Jennings was educated at the Sorbonne of the South, Oklahoma State University. As a pilot in the US Marine Corps he became a ‘black ace’ in Vietnam, losing five of our own aircraft to ground fire and poor flying judgment. At the University of Mexico (in Mexico City of all places) he continued his quest for financial sustainability, studying Pre-Colombian Art in graduate school. A life of business accidents and avarice left him somewhat well-to-do and in pre-terminal angst-boredom, causing him to turn to a life of writing near the end of the century.

A pretty good short story, twenty five dollars, and fate brought him the Pirates Alley Faulkner Society first prize for short fiction early in his career and obviated the need to write good. Or maybe it’s obfuscated. Nevertheless he has striven on with two satirical novels (Nam-A-Rama and Goodbye Mexico) proving again that being lucky is not a bad thing to build a career on (or ‘on which to build a career’ for the few literate souls reading this).

At present, his skyrocketing literary career has proven again and again the wisdom of not ‘pissing away’ (sic) the money he made in business and then trying to live on his income as an author. He is working diligently at avoiding the beginning of his third novel and jacking around with some TV and film stuff.

Luckily, he was co-founder of Soufun.com, one of the most successful Internet companies in China. He co-founded a Wyoming oil company which he recently sold for roughly what the entire Jennings family had made since the beginning of time (who would have thought that stuff was so valuable?) and is co-founder of a money management system (a quant fund www.firstforgecapital.com). His three children are song writers, novelists, and entertainers. His wife is still skeptical of the financial sustainability aspect. But what the hell.

Sex Machine

[ Edited by merm49 on Nov 5, 2009 at 16:52:30 ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
so I guess we're not calling him Alex Leaf anymore...
Alex Leaf
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex Leaf

and the troll returns..
Originally posted by redrathman:

~Ceadder

Luv you too, sweetie.

~Snake

I actually really like that signature. Can I borrow it if it's a size 4?

~redrathman

meh that signature is ok.

~BOT
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex Leaf

Share 49ersWebzone