LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Did you know? No player with 100+ receiving yards this season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I could see Vernon reaching 100 yards before Crabs.
Crab' will grab 120yrds rcving this sunday
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Conejo:
The San Francisco 49ers have not have any player with 100+ receiving yards in a game this season?

I'm sure most of us expect Crabs to break that trend at some point this season, but when do you think that will be?

My gut tells me it won't be this Sunday, and I also get the strange feeling that it'll actually be Bruce, not Crabs, who breaks the 100-yard mark first

Only if someone ties the ball to Bruce's hands and then gets him a scooter to ride down the field in.

that's hilarious!
Crabs will breakout from his shell this sunday
As much as I would like to see one of our recievers have a 100+ yard game, if I had a choice I would rather see Smith spread it around and throw for 300+ yards.

Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
The San Francisco 49ers have not have any player with 100+ receiving yards in a game this season?

I'm sure most of us expect Crabs to break that trend at some point this season, but when do you think that will be?

My gut tells me it won't be this Sunday, and I also get the strange feeling that it'll actually be Bruce, not Crabs, who breaks the 100-yard mark first

Only if someone ties the ball to Bruce's hands and then gets him a scooter to ride down the field in.

that's hilarious!

Why Thank-you.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
As much as I would like to see one of our recievers have a 100+ yard game, if I had a choice I would rather see Smith spread it around and throw for 300+ yards.

Also regarding Bruce, say what you want about him but dude can still run great routes and gets open, and I'll put my money on him catching the ball more often than not
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
VD had 96 and 3 TDs

Ill take that any day of the week.
Jimmy Raye.

so what? Davis has been in the high 80's early 90's 2 or 3 times and Crabtree had what 80 yards last week? We have alot of weapons and I would like an offense with 2 or 3 guys that scare a defense.

• Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by matt49er:

so what? Davis has been in the high 80's early 90's 2 or 3 times and Crabtree had what 80 yards last week? We have alot of weapons and I would like an offense with 2 or 3 guys that scare a defense.

We do! Gore, Crabtree and the biggest fear would have to be, believe it or not, Smith. No one knows what to expect from him, he is shocking the world right now including me and probably the coaching staff. Keep it up Alex! I had your back the whole time!

[ Edited by Nabisko on Nov 6, 2009 at 09:25:25 ]
Share 49ersWebzone