LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Did you know? No player with 100+ receiving yards this season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The San Francisco 49ers have not have any player with 100+ receiving yards in a game this season?

I'm sure most of us expect Crabs to break that trend at some point this season, but when do you think that will be?

My gut tells me it won't be this Sunday, and I also get the strange feeling that it'll actually be Bruce, not Crabs, who breaks the 100-yard mark first
Originally posted by Conejo:
The San Francisco 49ers have not have any player with 100+ receiving yards in a game this season?

I'm sure most of us expect Crabs to break that trend at some point this season, but when do you think that will be?

My gut tells me it won't be this Sunday, and I also get the strange feeling that it'll actually be Bruce, not Crabs, who breaks the 100-yard mark first

Only if someone ties the ball to Bruce's hands and then gets him a scooter to ride down the field in.
Not surprising.

I'll put my money on Crabtree being the first to reach 100 yards though.

We just need to fall behind 28 points first.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Not surprising.

-9fA

Yeah, he was knocking on the door big-time during the Colts game (with 81 yards/6 receptions). -Crabs is easily the best WR on this team and he'll only get better with Alex throwing to him.
Yeah I knew it. Thanks for reminding me
Just this year? Wow, I would think this would have been at least a 6 year record by now.
Crabtree will have 100 yards this game with a couple of td's. He almost broke one last week. This is RAC week. He got his feet wet in the first two games. Now I think we're going to start to see some big plays out of him.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Not surprising.

-9fA

This week for the 100+. Although hopefully not for the 28 point deficit!

Go Crabs
Titans have an awful pass D.

Crabtree is getting better and better.

crabtree goes over 100 on sunday. and i predict he gets his first TD as well.
That doesn't surprise me at all. The game plan the 9ers have been playing on offense would not allow a WR to rack up the yardage, but that may be changing. I think the 9ers are going to start to open it up much more, and it's only a matter of time until Crabtree gets that first 100 yard game and that first touchdown.

I really hope Crabtree gets 100 yards & a TD this weekend!
VD had 96 and 3 TDs

Ill take that any day of the week.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
VD had 96 and 3 TDs

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
VD had 96 and 3 TDs

• nyninerfan
  • Info N/A
Well with Hill only being able to throw 10 yards I'm not surprised.
Share 49ersWebzone