There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dre Bly

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We could have possibly 2 more wins if that sum biatch could hold on to the ball.

completely agree
I'm glad we have Bly, our depth at CB will save us down the stretch, we have 3 pretty good corners on the roster that should be able to hold down the fort until Nate gets back.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Dre's gonna be Dre.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
he is gonna start catching those ints starting this sunday
Bly needs to make those catches when they are thrown to him. He has basically cost us two wins with those two drops.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
interceptions are apart of making u an elite corner

but but...nhamdi asomugha, hes so dang elite even though he only has one season in his career with more than one interception...

...oh, i guess its because they dont throw to him though

Does anyone even throw on the Raiders? Is it even necessary?

The Raiders should just forfeit the rest of the season and join the UFL.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

but but...nhamdi asomugha, hes so dang elite even though he only has one season in his career with more than one interception...

They'd still probably get spanked by Denni Green and the California Redwoods.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Someone needs to invent Evaporating Stickum. Something that goes away after the catch but before the ref gets the ball back.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

They'd still probably get spanked by Denni Green and the California Redwoods.

Fine, it's settled: they'll join the WNBA as the Oakland Raiderettes.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He's dropped two pic 6's. One woulda won a game and the other puts us up 14 against Indy.

He was brought here to get INTs and he's had the chance but he stays messin up. he needs to step it up.
Big time players step up and make the plays that when games. He had a chance in the 1st quarter vs. the Colts. If he would have picked that, it would have been an easy six.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Big time players step up and make the plays that when games. He had a chance in the 1st quarter vs. the Colts. If he would have picked that, it would have been an easy six.

like it has been stated before if he catches the damn ball vs Min and Indy we are 5-2 not 3-4
Originally posted by E-49er:
I just think Bly is thinking about what he is going to do once he has the ball before he actually intercepts it. Its common but you are right. An elite corner makes those catches more times than not.

Seems to me hes thinking about his TD celebration before he even gets on the field. That Motherf**ker is too damn eager to celebrate. weve had too many celebrations hold us back this year, im suprised sing hasnt made the no celebration rule yet.
Bly said it the best "Dre goin be Dre"
Hes not an elite corner. You guys should be glad hes breaking up so many passes this year.